Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

relationship with a younger person (who is a guy) watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering what you think about going out with someone who is a year younger than you (girls) ?

ReputationRep:
    its only a year? who cares.

ReputationRep:
    Its A-Ok!

ReputationRep:
    It's fine. It wouldn't even be weird if we still lived in the caveman times... so little as a year younger doesn't mean they would be any less able to protect you and produce sperm :/ It's society's conditioning which has made it seem weird.

ReputationRep:
    It makes no difference. My bf's 3 years younger than me. *shrugs*

Hmmmm.. I dont know if its just me then..personally I wouldnt go out with a boy younger than me unless he was VERY mature. I mean Im not talking about old mature...but I dont want them to act more childish then me.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, yeah year younger is fine =)

ReputationRep:
    no its not fine you perv

ReputationRep:
    It would be no problem whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    I am 6 months older than my boyfriend. And he is a school year younger than me (if you get what I mean lol). As long as you're happy together, what's the problem???

Nah im sorry but guys are generally more immature than girls *waits to be attacked* and takes them time to mature i'd rather be with an older guy whose atleast a year older.

But if it works for you / intrested in r.ship go ahead with it

ReputationRep:
    i can understand were your coming from i dont really go out way ppl younger than myself and i am 20 yrs old, it put me off maybe cuz i like either someone my age or a wee bit older at the end of the day if u dont like it dont do it and dont feel bad about it either

ReputationRep:
    just came out of a relationship with a 25 year old (im 18), the age thing was definatley a problem in the end. But 1 year should be fine. If it does start to bother you or him or strain the relationship in general then theres not much you can do really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetlittleloulou)
    i can understand were your coming from i dont really go out way ppl younger than myself and i am 20 yrs old, it put me off maybe cuz i like either someone my age or a wee bit older at the end of the day if u dont like it dont do it and dont feel bad about it either
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    I strongly suspect you are a paedophile.

thats wrong

ReputationRep:
    Incarceration is so lenient for such a crime...

ReputationRep:
    sorry, girls can only go out with guys older than them.

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Just means there's more chance you'll die before him and become his widow if you marry him, not a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    I dated someone 3-4 years younger once...it lasted one date...I wonder what was I thinking...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.