Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Jus wonderin how everyone did in the Jan paper of Unit 2? How was it? Now I'm waiting for Unit 4 apparantly the hardest unit of the new spec. If you are also doing it pls reply and let me know how you are revisin

ReputationRep:
    im doin unit 4 and im revisin from a revision book not the text book its good 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dunnoaboutme)
    im doin unit 4 and im revisin from a revision book not the text book its good 1
    I couldn't find a good revision guide so its the book for me unfortunatly! Are u scared?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ123)
    I couldn't find a good revision guide so its the book for me unfortunatly! Are u scared?
    yeah are u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dunnoaboutme)
    yeah are u
    Hell Yeah I dont know whether its going to have some Bio in it or just interperating graphs! Which I hate!

ReputationRep:
    I find that with biology (UNIT 4) the markscheme is too specific. Any tips on getting all the marks? Thanks and im also scared
    Do you guys have any notes btw (for how science works ... actually anything really) if so please upload them! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my_anon)
    I find that with biology (UNIT 4) the markscheme is too specific. Any tips on getting all the marks? Thanks and im also scared
    Do you guys have any notes btw (for how science works ... actually anything really) if so please upload them! Thanks
    Revise efficinetly (spelt wrong) by looking at the the spec that is what I have been doing!! Good luck for 2mrw!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    can anyone please upload the bio2 paper??

ReputationRep:
    yo guys UAE schools got the scores and they are terrible. People who usually got A's got d's and U's and E's it was really terrible. i used to get full grades now i barely scored the A in unit for BIO. Chemistry unit 4 was good. C3 was bad. results are terrible and we are the best school in UAE. however im happy for my 3 A's. BIO unit 4 boundaries: the 59 out of 90 is an A !!!!!!! each 4 marks below that is another grade. 44 below is a U !!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.