Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Do you care..about hair..down there? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've only had one gf, and she didnt mind it at all. Yet it seems most of my male friends often shave or trim...I personally really, really dont like the thought of going so close to a tender area with a sharp object..

O_O

I spoke to a mate of mine who recently stopped doing it as his gf said "it felt like I was giving head to a 7- year old".

So ladies...what do you prefer, and does it make much difference?

ReputationRep:
    Search function; There for a reason.

ReputationRep:
    Well do you like girls with hair down there? Thought not, its the same for both sexes really the less hair the better, expecially if oral is involved

ReputationRep:
    A forest is never acceptable,
    who wants to cough a hairball up?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Well I don't mind it down there. And I can understand why you wouldn't want to mess around with hair removal in such a sensitive area. If you're not comfortable with it, don't do it. You be how you want to be. Most girls will be fine with it.

ReputationRep:
    Shaved or trimmed please. Trimmed preferably.

ReputationRep:
    Shaved or trimmed.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Generally I don't much care unless it is really OTT. Trimming is probably a good idea though - don't you find it sort've uncomfortable to have too much hair there? I know it would annoy me.

ReputationRep:
    I like hair on men - it's more manly or something haha.

I don't like hair on girls though!

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, there's nothing like a pube in the mouth to make you feel a little bit sick during oral.... and you really don't want that. Don't shave it all off, just keep it trimmed! =)

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind but trimmed is probably best. Doesn't really make a difference in any way though...

ReputationRep:
    it can be annoying and sore for a guy to shave his bits all the time...so my bfs have told me but i prefer at least trimmed ats alot more hygenic to be fair espesh if a girl dosent want hair in her mouth can give her the boke, if u feel uncomfortable just trim it and if u shave it put some of that shaving balm on it after if then u wont be sore and red .

ReputationRep:
    Trimmed please.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I think that the girls who "dont care either way" don't give enough head...

ReputationRep:
    It's so annoying that men go on and on about women shaving theirs and show no consideration with their own. If there's a forest down there I'm not going to go all the way down when giving oral because I'm worried about what I might find..... and a mouth full of pubes is just not nice! Therefore, it's in your own interest to trim unless you only want a half blow job And if you decide to stay hairy then you can't complain when I accidentally yank some when I'm doing some hand action!

I've only been with one guy who made an effort to trim and it was like heaven compared to the bushes I'd been presented with previously! So much easier = better time for all.

ReputationRep:
    it can be annoying and sore for a guy to shave his bits all the time...so my bfs have told me but i prefer at least trimmed ats alot more hygenic to be fair espesh if a girl dosent want hair in her mouth can give her the boke, if u feel uncomfortable just trim it and if u shave it put some of that shaving balm on it after if then u wont be sore and red .

(Original post by sadiechantel)
    Trimmed please.
    ^ This OP don't have to bother with the full shave if you don't want to, but don't just leave it there and expect it to be put up with.

i like hair on men,more manly haha,but personally no hair for me-think girls should get rid!

ReputationRep:
    Not a girl. But wax is your friend here: no risk of cutting yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natphillips1001)
    I may be a 47 year old gay man. And this may not be directed at those in my minority. However, my favourite is completely shaved as it reminds me of the scrotum of a 6 year old boy.
    :lolwut:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.