Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Do you care..about hair..down there? Watch

ReputationRep:
    any man who shaves his pubes is a homosexual, end of story.
    trimming is acceptable, with practice I have actually managed to train my pubes into a topiary of a dolphin.

Speaking as someone who has accidentally cut himself before, I assure the OP that it really isn't as bad as you think it is, certainly no worse than cutting yourself anywhere else, and usually heals very quickly. So man up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Effigy)
    Sometimes I think that the girls who "dont care either way" don't give enough head...
    I don't care but i still give alotta head!!

really don't like the shaved look tho urgh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missrosiex)
    i like hair on men,more manly haha,but personally no hair for me-think girls should get rid!
    lady i like your style :yep:

ReputationRep:
    you can all ask your husband and wife this question when you are married!
    you naughty kids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfizzle)
    you can all ask your husband and wife this question when you are married!
    you naughty kids
    Don't worry i asked your wife last night. She said she likes my **** just the way it was i.e. in her vagina and mouth.

kind regards,

Arkady

(Original post by Arkady)
    Don't worry i asked your wife last night. She said she likes my **** just the way it was i.e. in her vagina and mouth.

kind regards,

Arkady
    Soooo immature but i loved every single moment of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshphillips999)
    :lolwut:

exactly :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I care about it hence why I get it waxed off every 6 weeks =) Pubic hair is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James4d)
    I've only had one gf, and she didnt mind it at all. Yet it seems most of my male friends often shave or trim...I personally really, really dont like the thought of going so close to a tender area with a sharp object..

O_O

I spoke to a mate of mine who recently stopped doing it as his gf said "it felt like I was giving head to a 7- year old".

So ladies...what do you prefer, and does it make much difference?
    Does you friend have a tiny penis?!
    Trim, don't shave.

ReputationRep:
    trimmed/shaven/waxed is preferable to a massive jungle

ReputationRep:
    I'm only posting to boost my post count and to approve the thread title, even if the thread subject is more recycled than economy bog roll

ReputationRep:
    I dont like it when its all taken off. It looks so weird.

ReputationRep:
    I pluck them out all around the area.
    It hurts like **** and it takes ages, but I love the feeling of having my pubes without body hair. I do it for myself, even if I don't get laid.

ReputationRep:
    Ewww I hate it when it's all long and bushy. One guy I was with had literally a mane of pubic hair. When I went to toss him off I caught pubes inbetween my fingers. Yuck!!!! My advice is to trim. I think shaving would look odd but if you get one of those wilkinson sword razor blades that has a trimmer attached you can use that. There is no way to can cut youself with one because it has a protector thingy.

Eww shaven sounds vile. Definately far too prepubescent for my liking. So long as the guy showers regularly I don't have a problem with hair I can play with. Tbh I find the idea of girls shaving there a bit creepy too - trimming is fine but shaving is just going too far imo.

Surely it's only polite to at least do some grooming.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I think that the girls who "dont care either way" don't give enough head...

So youre a pro then. Where can i find you?

ReputationRep:
    Trimmed please. You dont have to shave it all off but its not nice giving head to a forest.

ReputationRep:
    lol-ing at that :lol:

thing is, if u guys dont mind us stoppin every 5 seconds to get the hair from inbetween our teeth then u go right ahead and grow a forest, otherwise, trim!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.