Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Do you care..about hair..down there? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    LMAO, Waxing your pubes? I used to think waxing was no big deal till i saw some man waxing his beard on youtube he reacted like he was getting stabbed, no one is brave enough to wax their pubes !
    You'd have to be insane to wax your beard. Aestheticians won't wax beards. Pubes vary in density/thickness, but I'll put it this way. I wouldn't dream of waxing my beard, but waxing pubes isn't that bad at all. And the results are great! (Your best bet is to hire a professional, though--no amateurish DIY attempts.)

(Original post by Bobo1234)
    Nope, instead you risk ripping your nuts off! Nice...
    Not really, you get a professional to do it properly and there's pretty minimal risk.

(Original post by grape:))
    Wax would not 'rip your nuts off' unless they were attached with something like Velcro :facepalm:
    TITCR. Lots of women get their pubes waxed without ripping their labia off, it's not really any different for men.

I don't really have a lot of respect for men who expect women to get waxed but wouldn't try it themselves...Maybe they're scared they'd like it?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Is it weird that I use hair removal cream ? Gets the job done though. :o:
    A male friend of mine tried this a few years ago, he ignored the removal times and ended up in quite a bit of pain.

ReputationRep:
    Got to trim it. Keep it tidy & short, there's nothing that turn me off more than pulling hairs from my mouth, urgh. I definitely don't think guys should shave though, no need to get rid of it all.

These girls who are complaining about getting pubes in their mouth during oral, I dont get it, does he have a very small penis? Or massively long pubes that manage to reach all the way up the shaft?

I'm not too bothered about it really. Like a man to look like a man. Shaved is a definite no no in my books. Don't mind trimmed. but if he doesn't want to do it I wouldn't mind at all.

ReputationRep:
    I like a guy to have a treasure train. Just as long as it's not out of control I don't mind if it's not trimmed.

Actually, I'd rather that a guy just had it all waxed off rather than it trimmed. Stubbly short hair looks weird imo.

So for me, either natural or nothing.

ReputationRep:
    I like it natural :sexface:

My boyfriend shaved once, and I was just like, eww :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjarvis)
    You'd have to be insane to wax your beard. Aestheticians won't wax beards. Pubes vary in density/thickness, but I'll put it this way. I wouldn't dream of waxing my beard, but waxing pubes isn't that bad at all. And the results are great! (Your best bet is to hire a professional, though--no amateurish DIY attempts.)

Not really, you get a professional to do it properly and there's pretty minimal risk.

TITCR. Lots of women get their pubes waxed without ripping their labia off, it's not really any different for men.

I don't really have a lot of respect for men who expect women to get waxed but wouldn't try it themselves...Maybe they're scared they'd like it?!
    Hey if it hurts I don't expect ANYONE to do it, not even women! And it looks like it hurts like hell...

ReputationRep:
    One day, just for one day, I wish Humanity would not give a hoot about who has what down there. If I keep mine the way they are, then I let you keeep yours the way you do.

Quid pro quo, everyone wins.

(Original post by SpanielMadHouse)
    I care about it hence why I get it waxed off every 6 weeks =) Pubic hair is disgusting.
    There for a reason.

ReputationRep:
    "hair down there" ... THEY'RE CALLED PUBES. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    I like it natural :sexface:

My boyfriend shaved once, and I was just like, eww :yucky:
    This. My boyfriend sort of shaved/trimmed it really short once. It looked odd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Effigy)
    Sometimes I think that the girls who "dont care either way" don't give enough head...
    LOOOOL... agreed.

I'm a guy... I shaved once and it itched to high heaven!!.. NEVER AGAIN. trim ftw

ReputationRep:
    What is the matter with you OP? This is an issue for girls, not for guys. Just trim and you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    girls like no hair, women (****s, gilfs) like hairy animals

yer baby

ReputationRep:
    Most girls can't suck a **** whole though, so they won't get any hair in their mouth anyways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpanielMadHouse)
    I care about it hence why I get it waxed off every 6 weeks =) Pubic hair is disgusting.
    does it hurt more than waxing other areas?

(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Most girls can't suck a **** whole though, so they won't get any hair in their mouth anyways.
    Exactly what I said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobo1234)
    Hey if it hurts I don't expect ANYONE to do it, not even women! And it looks like it hurts like hell...
    Fair dos, your position is at least defensible. I prefer to ditch mine, but I don't particularly care what anyone else does. All down to personal preference at the end of the day.

(Original post by grape:))
    Wax would not 'rip your nuts off' unless they were attached with something like Velcro :facepalm:
    ^^ EPIC LOL

im a guy & i trim down there man, just feels better to me, & my girl doesnt mind it either =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    Your penis will look bigger. It's for your own benefit aswell as ours. :yep:
    THIS! LOL you made me laugh, but it's so damn true. :p:

Pubic hair is pretty gross to be honest. It increases stankyness, it's curly, it totally sucks when it comes to giving oral and there's just no point to it. Shave the whole lot off I say!

I've only ever had one girl that wasn't shaven, and after a week I pursuaded her to start! I shave every morning when I'm in the shower as it's cleaner and I like the look tbh. Never had any complaints and even got with one girl because she "wanted to see what it was like". Win win.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.