Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, do you find belly button, nipple or clit piercings attractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    ..what do you think? do you find these things intimidating or off putting if you're getting with a girl?

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind either way, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I don't find any piercings attractive really.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, Ouch!

ReputationRep:
    Not really.

ReputationRep:
    No sorry

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend says of my two piercings, 'I'm not a fan of piercings, but they're part of you, and I like you'
    Which makes me happy indeed.

OP, if you want one, get one for yourself, not because you think it will help or hinder you finding a guy. If he likes you but hates the piercing, is he worth being with?

ReputationRep:
    Why is belly button in the same category as clit and nipple piercings?

ReputationRep:
    Not a big fan of piercings at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    This.

Doesn't/ shouldn't make to much of a difference, why would you want some of them though surely they hurt?

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend seems to enjoy all of my piercings.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

I think it's a bit cheap and disgusting.

In my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    CLIT PIERCINGS? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    No not attractive at all.

ReputationRep:
    Tongue is hot.

Belly button is often hot, if you don't have a big stomach.

And clit isn't that attractive, I find.

Nipple not at all.

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few guys I've got with have expressed a liking for my belly button piercing

ReputationRep:
    This:

(Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    Ears are OK, the ones you've listed I find unattractive.

The only thing nipple piercings are good for is when a girl tells you she has one you can say "Prove it," and sometimes they get their boob(s) out.

ReputationRep:
    Where I live its the norm to have a belly-button piercing, especially as summers are spent at the beach most days. Granted, they do look good, provided the girl has a nice belly..and no, it doesnt suit everyone. The problem is..I always find it to make a girl seem 'common'..even slutty (well, most are).

I remember when I went to visit uni's in England, and walking down the street (this was well into autumn) was a girl, wrapped up for winter, coat, scarf, boots....but I could see her belly button piercing. Thats right, she cut half her t-shirt to show it off. Was very hard not to laugh at so much vanity and stupidity xD

ReputationRep:
    It depends, as a rule i'm not massively into peircings. But i don't mind some.

Tbh, it's not something that would make or break a girl for me. Unless it was ott facial piercings or summat.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.