Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, do you find belly button, nipple or clit piercings attractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    No piercing are as someone has stated cheap and discusting .. it just makes me think chav :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James4d)
    Where I live its the norm to have a belly-button piercing, especially as summers are spent at the beach most days. Granted, they do look good, provided the girl has a nice belly..and no, it doesnt suit everyone. The problem is..I always find it to make a girl seem 'common'..even slutty (well, most are).

I remember when I went to visit uni's in England, and walking down the street (this was well into autumn) was a girl, wrapped up for winter, coat, scarf, boots....but I could see her belly button piercing. Thats right, she cut half her t-shirt to show it off. Was very hard not to laugh at so much vanity and stupidity xD
    Hahha, that isn't good. I have my belly button pierced and have done for years but I'm not chavvy and I just quite like it. Was just curious as to what people thought about other body piercings as I'm getting bored and fancy something new!

ReputationRep:
    belly button and nipple are cool but clit THAT MUST HURT ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burayo)
    ..what do you think? do you find these things intimidating or off putting if you're getting with a girl?
    Nope, puts me off straight away :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Nipple-yes, clit-no, belly button-no opinion either way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g2da3)
    belly button and nipple are cool but clit THAT MUST HURT ???
    a girl i know (bit slutty) has it done, i've always thought it's a bit minging and tacky.

ReputationRep:
    a girl i know (bit slutty) has it done, i've always thought it's a bit minging and tacky.
    nice I just hope it doesn't rip or something

ReputationRep:
    Can I just say any girl who wants her clit pierced is either clinically insane or just a complete masacist (I dunno how to spell that..)

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I quite like the idea of novelty value - does that make me a deviant?! Not sure why anyone would want to pierce their privates though.
    I'm not sure that is actually the clit that is pierced - I think it is more the clitoral hood if we are going to be specific.

Also, what is the definition of slutty - has the same sexual ethics as a man?!

Just for the record, I don't have anything pierced, but each to his/her own

ReputationRep:
    Clit piercing??
    No, wait, I'm sorry, but CLIT piercing?!?!?
    :mute:

ReputationRep:
    I don't really have a problem with how they look, but wouldn't a clit piercing kind of get in the way? I guess nipple piercings might as well.

ReputationRep:
    People really get their clit pierced?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I have a belly button piercing and I love it.
    Some guys find it weird, or disturbing, others have liked it alot.
    It's about personal preference - everyone is different.
    However whatever you do to your body,
    it's your decision and your body you're piercing.
    Don't do it unless it's what you want and don't get pushed into doing it by someone else.
    Personally..clit/nipple piercings = ouchh!

ReputationRep:
    Repulsive, but I could perhaps live with a belly button piercing. I'd rather people just stuck to piercing their ears though.

ReputationRep:
    ..what do you think? do you find these things intimidating or off putting if you're getting with a girl?
    Nose, off putting but would i treat them any differently, no, i've seen plenty of people with piercing and majority are just friendly, all it takes is a person and a piercing to change someones image completely.

Tongue, i love a girl with tongue piercing but doesn't say i don't love a girl without one. Nipple, no..belly, bit..pointles..ears, bonus lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julia_)
    Clit piercing??
    No, wait, I'm sorry, but CLIT piercing?!?!?
    :mute:
    It's actually a clitoral hood piercing despite the name. Which isn't as bad, but must still hurt like a *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cptKernow)
    Hmm, I quite like the idea of novelty value - does that make me a deviant?! Not sure why anyone would want to pierce their privates though.
    I'm not sure that is actually the clit that is pierced - I think it is more the clitoral hood if we are going to be specific.

Also, what is the definition of slutty - has the same sexual ethics as a man?!

Just for the record, I don't have anything pierced, but each to his/her own
    You got it in one. It's very rare to find someone with an actual clit piercing that wasn't caused by a dodgy piercer who can't aim a needle for beans. Piercing the clitoris can significantly reduce feeling and can even remove any sensation there permanently, which just isn't worth the risk. However piercing the hood can up sensitivity That's why people get it done! And I don't know from personal experience but apparently it only hurts a lot for less time than it takes to say ouch and they heal really well.

Nipple piercings. I have two, they're awesome. Of course they hurt, but I've had worse. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind but I'd rather not.

ReputationRep:
    Belly button piercings can look good, don't like nipple or clit piercings though.

ReputationRep:
    All totally revolting. Not a piercing fan. I'd have to be pretty wasted to not care about seeing a nipple or clit piercing! Just out of interest, do you take a clit piercing out before sex?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.