Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, do you find belly button, nipple or clit piercings attractive? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harryold)
    Prove it?

/hopeful .
    (Original post by PixiePlumber)
    Fine then. I neither have nor don't have nipple piercings. I cannot prove it without also disproving it XD
    :rolleyes:

Just get your tits out would you love?

ReputationRep:
    Why do girls get their clit pierced?

ReputationRep:
    I knew a guy once who had his ass pierced

ReputationRep:
    Belly is acceptable

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    And they tend to attract the wrong kind of guy if you have too many piercings/piercings in certain places.
    But surely if you enjoy that sort of thing, someone who is equally as mutilated as you is the right kind of person?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceDiveFresh)
    This:

Ears are OK, the ones you've listed I find unattractive.

The only thing nipple piercings are good for is when a girl tells you she has one you can say "Prove it," and sometimes they get their boob(s) out.

:yep: This made me LOL

ReputationRep:
    Why don't girls get a nose piercing these days?

ReputationRep:
    I have 8mm lobe my conch pierced my eyebrow pierced and one of the piercings in the title

Tbh people that care about it care too much about looks lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xmarilynx)
    Quite a few guys I've got with have expressed a liking for my belly button piercing
    Pics?? Seriously, they can be quite hot on some girls and they show a bit of rebelliousness/attitude I guess. Overall, I like licking the bb though & they get in the way.

ReputationRep:
    Bellybutton - yes, as long as a girl has a nice tummy.

Nipple and clit - nope, sorry, that's just a bit gross. And I'd think really annoying when you're getting intimate - who wants to be getting metal in their mouth??

ReputationRep:
    I knew a girl at school who had her clit pierced (badly). She didn't sleep with her boyfriend for 8 weeks because it was so sore. I got the feeling he wasn't a fan after that.

I personally don't like nipple or genital piercings on guys or girls, although perhaps this is partly due to the fact that those I know who have it done tend to be towards the more promiscuous end of the sexual spectrum ... or perhaps I am merely wildly prejudiced. Other than that, I dig tragus and nose piercings.

ReputationRep:
    Ok wow, i never thought my first post on here would be on a subject like this. but anyway...i'm sure you are referring to the clitoral hood piercing and not just the "clit". i have my hood done, and no it doesn't make me a slut, far from it....i just like to try new things and why not...i enjoy sex and this is a great way to enhance it, i happen to feel it also makes my foo foo look quite pretty with a bit of jewlerry in it, piercings are really only like necklaces and bracelets and you don't see people making a big deal out of them.

oh and it only takes like 3 days to heal and your able to do rudies the same day....also it really doesnt hurt!

ReputationRep:
    I remember hearing about clit piercings and penis piercings just a year or so ago, and I was so surprised. Why exactly do people get them done though? Seems a little strange to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brewanne)
    Ok wow, i never thought my first post on here would be on a subject like this. but anyway...i'm sure you are referring to the clitoral hood piercing and not just the "clit". i have my hood done, and no it doesn't make me a slut, far from it....i just like to try new things and why not...i enjoy sex and this is a great way to enhance it, i happen to feel it also makes my foo foo look quite pretty with a bit of jewlerry in it, piercings are really only like necklaces and bracelets and you don't see people making a big deal out of them.

oh and it only takes like 3 days to heal and your able to do rudies the same day....also it really doesnt hurt!
    Lol foo foo !

welcome to tsr

You dont get vibrating necklaces ahaha

ReputationRep:
    i was reading some story ages ago that some women's clit ring got caught on the seat of the bus seat (which was quite bumpy) and she ended up having an amazing orgasm right there :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    My boyfriend says of my two piercings, 'I'm not a fan of piercings, but they're part of you, and I like you'
    Which makes me happy indeed.

OP, if you want one, get one for yourself, not because you think it will help or hinder you finding a guy. If he likes you but hates the piercing, is he worth being with?
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Lol foo foo !

welcome to tsr

You dont get vibrating necklaces ahaha

haha maybe not, but tbh i have never come across a vibrating piercing either, i admit i have tried looking but im confused how they'd fit a battery in one!! lol

and foo foo is a less vulgar word......

i dont want everyone having a bad impression of me after my first post hahaha
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Sometimes I do, but it all depends on the girl. On some girls, piercings can look great. On others, not so great.

It's not really a deal breaker though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by innerhollow)
    They really disgust me. Tattoos are not as bad but still kind of in that same category. I prefer people's physical apperance to be pure.

Why is it odd? Just because it differs from your personal opinion? And most of us can find them repulsive and still spell properly by the way.
    Humour and/or sarcasm is lost on you, so it seems.

Regarding the first part. It's just a bit of metal. Not like it changes anything.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.