Turn on thread page Beta

Most Dangerous Alcoholic Drink? watch

ReputationRep:
    I didn't put this in Food/Drink because it's about alcohol, and I didn't think it was appropriate, but move if needed.

I'm bored of drinking beer, cider and wine. Can anyone share experiences of a drink which tastes nice but gets you severely drunk? I.e. you can drink a lot of it and not realise the amount of units you're consuming.

ReputationRep:
    absinthe

ReputationRep:
    Everclear with anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    I didn't put this in Food/Drink because it's about alcohol, and I didn't think it was appropriate, but move if needed.

I'm bored of drinking beer, cider and wine. Can anyone share experiences of a drink which tastes nice but gets you severely drunk? I.e. you can drink a lot of it and not realise the amount of units you're consuming.

Whisky!!! :woo:

That or the fruit cider stuff (gay cider). Goes down far too easily and is over 5%.

ReputationRep:
    vodka and razor blades is dangerous. same for a barbed wire colada. cyanide and coke is good though, taste of amaretto.

ReputationRep:
    Cheap vodka. It has put me in dangerous situations and nearly killed me many a time. Top notch stuff.

Definitely whiskey.

Jameson is the greatest drink ever.

ReputationRep:
    100% ethanol

Side effects: death.

Methanol

ReputationRep:
    try sainsbury's basic cider with a little bit of undiluted apple and blackcurrent squash. the squash makes it taste nice, and lets it go down easy, and the cider makes you drunk. due to the cheapness of the alcohol, you can get drunk quickly for not very much

ReputationRep:
    Whisky, for sure.

Sterling stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Absinthe..... / really strong Vodka

ReputationRep:
    french brandy

ReputationRep:
    Snakebite?

ReputationRep:
    Surprisingly strong Belgian beers. Leffe is good, Chimais is better, if you can find it.

ReputationRep:
    Absinthe.

ReputationRep:
    Bleach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    vodka and razor blades is dangerous. same for a barbed wire colada. cyanide and coke is good though, taste of amaretto.
    Aaallmmmoooonds :coma:

In all seriousness, someone wants this banned according to the BBC

ReputationRep:
    Absinthe and coke :coma:

ReputationRep:
    There was a beer in Uganda I tried that was something likt 95% alcohol, it had to be steralised with boiling water.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.