:o:

TESCO VALUE VODKA is pretty ****** up stuff too

ReputationRep:
    Ameretto.

ReputationRep:
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    absinthe is quite rough, but ive only had 55% alc vol absinthe in this country, it is available at up to 95%.

"STROH" is austrian rum and its meant to be worse than absinthe
    I have a small bottle of it in my room

It's lethal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachesishere)
    No no :p:

Just some of us don't need to rely on drinking looaads to have a laugh (Y) Give it a try sometime, or maybe you have...
    I'm not much of a drinker myself, but neither am I going around to piss my 'superiority' on fellow forumers.

ReputationRep:
    Absinthe straight <3
    YETKA is also amazing at getting you drunk!! Tastes like anaceed, we drank it straight but apparently your meant to mix with water LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prussianking666)
    There was a beer in Uganda I tried that was something likt 95% alcohol, it had to be steralised with boiling water.
    that's pretty much impossible/pointless on so many reasons.

Polish Mead

ReputationRep:
    GLENN'S VODKA!!!

I was put on a drip at DL after drinking about well... admittedly a litre and then some (+i have epilepsy) but my friends who are fairly hardened drinkers have been reduced to vomit and tears by Glenn's. It's ******* fowl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachesishere)
    No no :p:

Just some of us don't need to rely on drinking looaads to have a laugh (Y) Give it a try sometime, or maybe you have...
    I assume you're not 18 yet?
    If so you don't quite have the right to make statements like that and ask the questions you did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    Neat Southern Comfort. That was nearly my undoing as a naive teenager...
    Tastes so good though :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    vodka

ReputationRep:
    vodka redbull - only £1 in the club opposite our flat :woo:
    so in the mornin when your 30 quid down you know it was a good night :cool:

but i guess the most dangerous drink would be something like absinthe? not as drinkable as vodka n redbull tho :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Methanol

(Original post by Laertes)
    That's Guinness, but I'll rep you later for being so close.
    Ah, touché.

Guinness is the best beer ever.

Game. Set. Match.

ReputationRep:
    A trick I got from a friend of mine was to add lime juice to strong spirits as it covers the strong taste of the alcohol. He used this to great effect by getting his really 'well to do' mother in law totally trashed on large cocktails that were half rum - She downed them like they were soft drinks and asked for more!

fifteen minutes later this quite posh, prickly woman desended into drunken singing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyrical_lie)
    Hahaa Bucky
    Couple of years ago would have been this... legend of a drink!

Now treble Vodka and Lilt goes down far too easily. Five or six of those and I'd be well enough on.

ReputationRep:
    Ether?
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Teofilo)
    Couple of years ago would have been this... legend of a drink!

Now treble Vodka and Lilt goes down far too easily. Five or six of those and I'd be well enough on.

Lmao, I was joking xxx

ReputationRep:
    Nicest to drink:

Snakebite with a vodka base.. (shot of vodka, half glass of beer, half glass of cider and top it off with blackcurrant cordial). Or just have a few shots of any any vodka and down 2-3 large bottles of WKD or alcopops. Also gets you going.

Most Dangerous:

Spirytus Rektyfikowany - 96% Polish Vodka

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.