Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Buckfast Tonic Wine, the Scots love it.

It's brutal!

ReputationRep:
    Jamaican Rum can't remember the name but my friend had some , Jesus Christ it's like the whole of your mouth is being burnt alive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyrical_lie)
    Lmao, I was joking xxx
    I wasn't... used to love that ****! :yep:

Most dangerous btw would be something like Stroh 80 ~ five or six shots of that and you will not be standing.

ReputationRep:
    The Kings Cup FML =(

ReputationRep:
    2 Litre bottles of Tramp-quality cider mixed with Blackcurrant squash FTW.

ReputationRep:
    Snakebite?

ReputationRep:
    Snakebite with strong beer and cider is good.

ReputationRep:
    How about a Reverse Jagerbomb? A glass of Jagermeister with a shot glass of Red Bull dropped in?

ReputationRep:
    absinthe or moonshine

Palinka

ReputationRep:
    Methanol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Surprisingly strong Belgian beers. Leffe is good, Chimais is better, if you can find it.
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Tequilllllllla!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    absinthe
    ^^^

I don't remember a lot of the Thursday two weeks ago due to one shot of this. 72.5% proof. Blargh.

ReputationRep:
    Vodka with anything. Most of the nights when I have been too drunk have been from vodka. I have sworn never to buy cheap vodka again many, many times.

ReputationRep:
    Vodka lemonade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 69Crazyfists)
    GLENN'S VODKA!!!

I was put on a drip at DL after drinking about well... admittedly a litre and then some (+i have epilepsy) but my friends who are fairly hardened drinkers have been reduced to vomit and tears by Glenn's. It's ******* fowl.
    Ah! My drink of choice! PLEASE tell me you english folk have Glens over there? Im for manchester in Sept and i LIVE on this stuff.

ReputationRep:
    vodka & iron brew gets me smashed soooooo fast, the iron brew masks the taste of the vodka quite well & i dont realise how much im drinking, tastes pretty decent too, 5 small glasses & im dancing on tables naked

ReputationRep:
    ethanol

absinthe

absinthe with wiskey

ReputationRep:
    Coca liqueur aka Agwa. Never. Again. It's basically liquid cocaine At least it feels like it.

And vodka red bull is potent as well, though not as near as agwa.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.