Turn on thread page Beta

Most Dangerous Alcoholic Drink? watch

ReputationRep:
    Buckfast Tonic Wine, the Scots love it.

It's brutal!

ReputationRep:
    Jamaican Rum can't remember the name but my friend had some , Jesus Christ it's like the whole of your mouth is being burnt alive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyrical_lie)
    Lmao, I was joking xxx
    I wasn't... used to love that ****! :yep:

Most dangerous btw would be something like Stroh 80 ~ five or six shots of that and you will not be standing.

ReputationRep:
    The Kings Cup FML =(

ReputationRep:
    2 Litre bottles of Tramp-quality cider mixed with Blackcurrant squash FTW.

ReputationRep:
    Snakebite?

ReputationRep:
    Snakebite with strong beer and cider is good.

ReputationRep:
    How about a Reverse Jagerbomb? A glass of Jagermeister with a shot glass of Red Bull dropped in?

ReputationRep:
    absinthe or moonshine

Palinka

ReputationRep:
    Methanol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Surprisingly strong Belgian beers. Leffe is good, Chimais is better, if you can find it.
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Tequilllllllla!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    absinthe
    ^^^

I don't remember a lot of the Thursday two weeks ago due to one shot of this. 72.5% proof. Blargh.

ReputationRep:
    Vodka with anything. Most of the nights when I have been too drunk have been from vodka. I have sworn never to buy cheap vodka again many, many times.

ReputationRep:
    Vodka lemonade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 69Crazyfists)
    GLENN'S VODKA!!!

I was put on a drip at DL after drinking about well... admittedly a litre and then some (+i have epilepsy) but my friends who are fairly hardened drinkers have been reduced to vomit and tears by Glenn's. It's ******* fowl.
    Ah! My drink of choice! PLEASE tell me you english folk have Glens over there? Im for manchester in Sept and i LIVE on this stuff.

ReputationRep:
    vodka & iron brew gets me smashed soooooo fast, the iron brew masks the taste of the vodka quite well & i dont realise how much im drinking, tastes pretty decent too, 5 small glasses & im dancing on tables naked

ReputationRep:
    ethanol

absinthe

absinthe with wiskey

ReputationRep:
    Coca liqueur aka Agwa. Never. Again. It's basically liquid cocaine At least it feels like it.

And vodka red bull is potent as well, though not as near as agwa.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.