Turn on thread page Beta

Most Dangerous Alcoholic Drink? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheonixx)
    that's pretty much impossible/pointless on so many reasons.
    You'd think so wouldn't you.

ReputationRep:
    slivovica

ReputationRep:
    The worst one for me is fruit cocktail type things you get in Wetherspoons. It's like crushed up Haribo and Vodka you could sit and drink it all day. I made the mistake of thinking it was a "girl's drink" one night and had to be helped home by unimpressed train passengers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prussianking666)
    There was a beer in Uganda I tried that was something likt 95% alcohol, it had to be steralised with boiling water.
    That makes exactly no sense at all.

OP: Get a taste for martinis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n00)
    slivovica
    My grandma makes this, I don't think it's dangerous, it's just disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Stella Artois AKA "Stella ile **** ya"

ReputationRep:
    stroh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheonixx)
    I assume you're not 18 yet?
    If so you don't quite have the right to make statements like that and ask the questions you did.
    I have the right to say what i want, regardless of whether you agree with it.

ReputationRep:
    Southern Comfort or Red Stripe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Effigy)
    Ah! My drink of choice! PLEASE tell me you english folk have Glens over there? Im for manchester in Sept and i LIVE on this stuff.
    Why would you choose to drink Glenn's!?

And yes we have it. In the south anyway... I assume manchester has it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachesishere)
    I have the right to say what i want, regardless of whether you agree with it.
    I didn't say if I agreed or disagreed with it. You technically have the right, but you haven’t experienced drinking legally which means you don't have a full enough experience to base your opinions on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 69Crazyfists)
    Why would you choose to drink Glenn's!?

And yes we have it. In the south anyway... I assume manchester has it.
    For one, Im from Ireland. Two - I did not choose Glenns, Glenns chose me. And thirdly, 7.99 for 70cl? How could I say NO?!

And i am pleased by this, i wont have to get crates of it delivered then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    Aaallmmmoooonds :coma:

In all seriousness, someone wants this banned according to the BBC
    ah yes buckfast. most retro of the alcohol laden sweeties. I've been to buckfast abbey. Not a chav in sight. Just because something has been misappropriated by a minority doesn't mean you should ban it. Plus, it's hardly like it's the only thing out there for these people to drink.

ReputationRep:
    Methanol. :giggle:

(I bet it has been said before but I didn't read the thread lol).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowplay)
    My grandma makes this, I don't think it's dangerous, it's just disgusting.
    It's the that fact that your grandma makes > 50% alcohol, probably in her garden shed, which makes me worry about the dangers. I actually quite like it although i don't think i have ever managed a night of drinking it without it ending in projectile vomiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Effigy)
    For one, Im from Ireland. Two - I did not choose Glenns, Glenns chose me. And thirdly, 7.99 for 70cl? How could I say NO?!

And i am pleased by this, i wont have to get crates of it delivered then.
    Ireland has a plethora of great alcohol. How could you not? Because it tastes like squirrel piss! (not that ive compared...)
    It's just dissapointing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    Methanol. :giggle:

(I bet it has been said before but I didn't read the thread lol).
    Yeah I said that one too. :P

ReputationRep:
    I'd stay away from Long island ice tea... it's LETHAL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gardocki)
    The worst one for me is fruit cocktail type things you get in Wetherspoons. It's like crushed up Haribo and Vodka you could sit and drink it all day. I made the mistake of thinking it was a "girl's drink" one night and had to be helped home by unimpressed train passengers.
    :rofl: love this! My snakebite reminds me of this thread. Anyway, cocktails like sex on the beach or fat frogs are supposed to be deadly!

ReputationRep:
    Cosmos! Ahhh the bad memories or lack of, from a night of drinking these

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.