Turn on thread page Beta

Most Dangerous Alcoholic Drink? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Absinthe.

1 shot and I was out in the smoking area having an alcohol induced panic attack :nn:

ReputationRep:
    Tactical Nuclear Penguin. 32% beer brewed by 'Brew Dog', a Scottish brewery. Dangerous stuff. Just about managed a shot if the stuff if that

ReputationRep:
    punch!
    you wouldn't believe the amount of alcohol you can get in there!

ReputationRep:
    VODKA dangerous drink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    I didn't put this in Food/Drink because it's about alcohol, and I didn't think it was appropriate, but move if needed.

I'm bored of drinking beer, cider and wine. Can anyone share experiences of a drink which tastes nice but gets you severely drunk? I.e. you can drink a lot of it and not realise the amount of units you're consuming.
    This would be vodka, especially if smooth and mixed into things so it doesn't seem alcoholic. However the most dangerous alcoholic drink would be some form of industrial spirit - it's hospitalised thousands of people in Russia with toxic hepititus, yet still sells because it's cheaper than vodka.

ReputationRep:
    everclear will mess you up. also isopropyl alcohol will blind you, so dont drink that

ReputationRep:
    Oh and pimms definately, its seems posh and innocent but it has a high percentage (25%?)

ReputationRep:
    RAKIJA

ReputationRep:
    VODKA redbull
    /thread

ReputationRep:
    My favourite high alcohol percentage drink is sliwowica, plum flavour and pretty ******* amazing. Not only lots of alcohol but actually tastes great too. Got a bottle of 70% sliwowica on my desk, saving for a special occasion

Most dangerous: spirytus, like 96% and they sell it in Eastern European supermarkets very cheaply. I think it's illegal to bring into England though.

Other dangerous ones, probably flavoured vodka, that stuff goes down way too easily! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Neat Absinthe = chunder!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.