The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
no insult to my neighbours but didnt know many of them-most were first years who had their own little gang. general didnt stay up that late in the second year. if your ever out down the union you moght see me-ill get you a drink if your not A.N.L. who did you know from politics or in general that was bnp or a bit right wing?
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 21
twokeyalexe
no insult to my neighbours but didnt know many of them-most were first years who had their own little gang. general didnt stay up that late in the second year. if your ever out down the union you moght see me-ill get you a drink if your not A.N.L. who did you know from politics or in general that was bnp or a bit right wing?

I don't think I met anyone from my seminars/lectures that were BNP or right wing. There was a guy in our halls who was pretty right wing, big fan of BNP, but he was a real alcoholic, never came out of his room apart from about 5 ocassions when he was always drunk. He used to cool his beer in the freezer, but be so drunk that he'd forget and it would burst all over MY food!!! He used to talk about how all asians should be sent home and that you should be able to muder your baby if you don't want it right up till they are 18 months old. He also used to say he didn't like talking to women because they couldn't talk about anything political, which I overheard and went off on one about me taking a politics based course...blah blah...Anyway, so he's really the only guy who I know who is right wing, which really doesn't help your case much. I know not all people who are right wing are like that. Oh, and also Dad seems to love Robert Kilroy-Silk (which I don't ever like to tell anyone!)...but other than that I don't know anyone.
Reply 22
think there is still a few ukiper's knocking about keele but not many and no offical organisation or group that i know of-not one affiliated but i know who supports ukip.ukip doesnt have much local apeeal but i gave them my vote locally cus of the greens handing out anti bnp leafletsif ukip hadnt been standing in the local one i wouldhave voted green if they hadnt been doing thier antu bnp leaflet,rumours about anti bnp leaflets may actually increase bnp turnout-a women i met in stoke said that the bnp was against people with learning problems-lol she didnt believe it and shev was reassured by a guy with dyslexia- some of the searchlight(searchlies) ones are the best because some of the absolute rubbish that is spread is hilarious if the allegations werent so serious.i saw the searchlight guy delivering the leaflets with a newspaper bag i gavce him one of our leaflets out of courtesy but he refused to give me one of his-they are extremely scared and pathetic human beings- thats why they need a load of them to chuck eggs at le pen cus they couldnt do it by themselves
Twokeyalexe, You are clearly a cretin. It is people like you that make me ashamed of mans attitude to fellow man. As one of the most prosperous nations in the world, we have a duty to help those less fortunate, we have the financial stability to allow people in, i do agree that they should give something in return. We are part of a much wider community than just britain. While i respect that you have your own views and are passionate about them, i'm afraid to say that they would be much more suited to a society 500 years ago and more.

Latest