Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just wondering which one is more eventful? which one people look to go to?

ReputationRep:
    Strand Campus is usually seen as the main campus, in the sense that most of the humanities are taught there, so it has the largest amount of departments and students heading that way.

ReputationRep:
    Strand has all the gigs, most of the club nights, a bar, the main student centre.
    Guys has a bar, and a lot of the sports clubs are based there, and some other societies like Dance Soc, martial arts, yoga, things like that. McDonalds if you're hungry :p: Sports night at Guys bar every Wednesday. It's the medical/science campus, but I'm humanities and spend most of my time there.
    Waterloo.. well it's good for studying. The main 3 campuses have their own libraries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebrastripes)
    Strand has all the gigs, most of the club nights, a bar, the main student centre.
    Guys has a bar, and a lot of the sports clubs are based there, and some other societies like Dance Soc, martial arts, yoga, things like that. McDonalds if you're hungry :p: Sports night at Guys bar every Wednesday. It's the medical/science campus, but I'm humanities and spend most of my time there.
    Waterloo.. well it's good for studying. The main 3 campuses have their own libraries.

thanks for the great answer! i was just wondering does kings offer any study abroad options for humanities department? i presume you study there? :o: if not just ignore the question

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 22, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.