The Student Room Group

Missed interview deadline.

I applied to Bath to study Pharmacology.

Long story short, received a letter for an informal interview and department visit after the deadline to reply by. Sent the reply by email anyway explaining that the post was late and I still wish to come to the interview.

A week on I haven't had any reply by them which I think is a long enough period of time for a reply.

Going to phone them tomorrow to see what the situation is, what do you think my chances of an interview? Or have they already decided I'm not willing enough and crossed my name off the list of applicants.
Yoadius
I applied to Bath to study Pharmacology.

Long story short, received a letter for an informal interview and department visit after the deadline to reply by. Sent the reply by email anyway explaining that the post was late and I still wish to come to the interview.

A week on I haven't had any reply by them which I think is a long enough period of time for a reply.

Going to phone them tomorrow to see what the situation is, what do you think my chances of an interview? Or have they already decided I'm not willing enough and crossed my name off the list of applicants.

I guess you'll find out when you ring them! Hard for us to say, but if you explain the situation I am sure they should be understanding.
You can't prove you got the letter late, so they might think you're lying :/
Though I think everyone that went to the interview got an offer, so they might give you one anyway. :s-smilie:
You'll just have to wait and see, but hopefully they will understand because the post is still catching up from the snow.
Reply 4
Rang them up, very quickly told me its fine and told me to come on the day.

Latest

Trending

Trending