Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What Should I Do, Immediate Situation Help Needed Urgently. watch

Announcements

Ok i checked into a hotel in london this evening, my parents appartment is being renovated they are away, and so thats what I did.

Anyway just as Im about to walk in, I see my ex get out of his car and walk in. I was really worried he would think that I was stalkign him (that was a place we went together) and so drove around the block until I thought he had gone in.

Anyway, Im sitting here in the business centre using the hotel computers, and he is literally in the next room. We havent seen each other since October and finally broke it off just before Xmas. He said "He thought I was fantastic- adorable, smart and sexy. But he coulndt give me the attention that I deserved because of being so preoccupied, and that he wasnt in the right place for a relationship" I asked him if he was sure, he said "there is a good chance that i will regret what i say today, tomorrow. But Im just so busy, I so want to keep in touch though x"

At first I thought he was being sincere but now I realise, that I think it was a polite brush off. Things never really got off of the ground and blah blah...

....anyway, what should I do. Im thinking not walk over, that would be a little random and maybe he would think that I am stalking him when it is a coincidence. The thing that worries me, is that is the place that he goes to sort of thing- (I didnt know where else to stay hotel wise) and so if he sees me...he might think O GOD BUNNY BOILER.

Its so hard not to go over and say hi, and make him realise what he is missing, but i know that its just foolish- and an invasion of his private time. I dont know what to do, Im not over him, and yet we werent event hat serious. Seeing him again, has just made things worse.

HELP ME, I COULD BURST IN TO TEARS.

ReputationRep:
    Go to your bedroom and watch tv from the bathtub like normal people do in Hotels..

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:

Just ignore him, don't approach him. Just mind you own business. Order room service or go buy some chocolate and watch TV for the night?

ReputationRep:
    Just act normal. If you need to go past him, walk past him, and if he notices make polite conversation and then continue to your room. Don't act like he's bothering you at all. Go upstairs, have a bath, abuse the tv channels and big comfy bed and just enjoy your time there. Treat him like any other stranger, unless you make eye contact, then be polite, friendly, but don't prolong anything.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    message to the waiter..."please slap the gay looking guy in the next room for me.." and slip a tenner in his hand:p:

ReputationRep:
    dont talk to him at all obvi not worth it just ignore him...if he wants to say him let him but i think he should be the one to start it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    message to the waiter..."please slap the gay looking guy in the next room for me.." and slip a tenner in his hand:p:
    ^ This.

Does it matter what he thinks? :rolleyes:

(Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    I know it sound ridiculous. Its just, this is where we went, we had good times and there are memories associated with it as it is. So for him to be here, after me wanting to see him for so long, and then us breakign up...god I just want to see him :sad:

I sound so desperate and needy and clingy. I just want him to come back to me, but I knwo that it PROBABLY isnt going to happen. Its just hard to sit here, the last time we were in this place we sat and talked for hours, and kissed :sad:

To add injury to insult they are playing sad romantic music which is making me feel even worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know it sound ridiculous. Its just, this is where we went, we had good times and there are memories associated with it as it is. So for him to be here, after me wanting to see him for so long, and then us breakign up...god I just want to see him :sad:

I sound so desperate and needy and clingy. I just want him to come back to me, but I knwo that it PROBABLY isnt going to happen. Its just hard to sit here, the last time we were in this place we sat and talked for hours, and kissed :sad:

To add injury to insult they are playing sad romantic music which is making me feel even worse.

first off :hugs:
    secondly..i know you feel like this but you cant be all soppy about it..even if he had his reasons or not, he chose not to be with you..he made the decision to not be with a great person like yuu..so you need to show yourself you're strong and that he doesnt even deserve to speak to you..at least not today!!! im gonna quote beyonce and say 'if he liked it he shoulda put a ring on it' not literally but you get me lol..

ReputationRep:
    Ignore him. Ignore him. Ignore him.

have some food, put on the telly and sleep

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.