Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Have to return for bail. Dealing with CID over theft and money laundering stuff. Got to drive over 250 miles and am kind of terrified.

However the detective constable who is handling my case is really really horrible. She is incredibly rude and obnoxious to both me and my sollicitor. She seems to think that he is corrupt or something lol.My brief informs me she is notorious for this, and hold the record in her constabulary for the most complaints in a year.

Any advice for when I have to see her again on her own turf? Last time she was making fun that I looked dishevelled and delighting about how she was going to ruin my life.

So tomorrow I am thinking that whacking on the fake tan and the Paul Smith fitted suite and then just cruising in with my brief and blanking her. By this I mean when she says hello just smirking and ignoring her.

What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    Surely posting about this on the internet is not the smartest idea you've ever had.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by facedrop)
    So tomorrow I am thinking that whacking on the fake tan and the Paul Smith fitted suite and then just cruising in with my brief and blanking her. By this I mean when she says hello just smirking and ignoring her.

What do you guys think?
    Three piece or just the sofa?

I'm sorry, I have nothing constructive to add, but I couldn't resist.

ReputationRep:
    Are you guilty?

ReputationRep:
    The detective that questioned me was a right sod, I kept having to correct him for being less intelligent than a 6 year old.

Just ask your solicitor on how you should behave/act, have the solicitor present whenever you can.

ReputationRep:
    you probz deserve it moral of the story dont commit crimes

ReputationRep:

What do you guys think?
    Perfect idea!
    You'll be outta there scott free in no time!
    Why even make this thread when you clearly had such a perfect solution? :curious:
    /sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    Maybe its for the best that you're in prison since you do steal and stuff
    I hate crooks who think they're so good and innocent when all they are is worse than the common water rat.

I'll see you tomorrow "facedrop" prepare yourself because its going to be bumpy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gueirguiy)
    The detective that questioned me was a right sod, I kept having to correct him for being less intelligent than a 6 year old.

Just ask your solicitor on how you should behave/act, have the solicitor present whenever you can.

Umm... well I did wonder if getting my name wrong thoroughout my first interview would help my case lol. Sadly I am informed that as I identifies myself at the start of the interview it's unlikely to work!

In what was the detective a sod?

ReputationRep:
    just be overly nice and if shes nasty itll be her in the wrong lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not-another-number)
    Perfect idea!
    You'll be outta there scott free in no time!
    Why even make this thread when you clearly had such a perfect solution? :curious:
    /sarcasm
    Well it was meant to be a joke. Although I do wonder if it will change the way that I am treated if I am better dressed than her.

Maybe its for the best that you're in prison since you do steal and stuff
    I hate crooks who think they're so good and innocent when all they are is worse than the common water rat.

I'll see you tomorrow "facedrop" prepare yourself because its going to be bumpy
    Are you ok? 1) I am not in prison, 2) I have been convicted of nothing, 3) The law is quite clear, until you have been convicted you are innocent.

Now go back and ask your mummy about it, you have the attitude of a 4 year old when it comes to right and wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad for your sake that you were joking. Don't put fake tan on.
    If you're actually innocent, good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Umm... well I did wonder if getting my name wrong thoroughout my first interview would help my case lol. Sadly I am informed that as I identifies myself at the start of the interview it's unlikely to work!

In what was the detective a sod?
    He was rude, arrogant, insulted Christianity (but so did a few officers in the station anyway) and then he had the cheek to get angry because I was correcting him so often. I was proud though, head detective there and outsmarted by a teenager. :p:

ReputationRep:
    What are you alleged to have done? How strong is the case against you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gueirguiy)
    He was rude, arrogant, insulted Christianity (but so did a few officers in the station anyway) and then he had the cheek to get angry because I was correcting him so often. I was proud though, head detective there and outsmarted by a teenager. :p:
    What were you arrested for? I have found the police to be homophobic, accusing me of being a "disgusting little queer" then telling me that I was a notorious man****. I am informed by my brief they were trying to upset me to get me to talk. Just replied "no comment" with a smirk and a wink.

I was also accused of being "mental", "not right in the head" and told people like me should be "taken outside and shot like a dog" finally I was informed I was a "downer or a *******". Some of this was even on tape...

Basically if you want to join the police and get into CID you need to be: Thick, bigoted and have no empathy or care for others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttocserp)
    What are you alleged to have done? How strong is the case against you?
    Both of the offences are in the OP: theft and money laundering. They might have half a case for theft (no admission), not a chance in hell the CPS will run the money laundering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not-another-number)
    I'm glad for your sake that you were joking. Don't put fake tan on.
    If you're actually innocent, good luck.
    Whats wrong with fake tan? lol. I love wearing it in clubs, makes photos on facebook looks loads better.

ReputationRep:
    I hope CID takes you down a peg. Frankly, I wish Gene Hunt was real sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    I hope CID takes you down a peg. Frankly, I wish Gene Hunt was real sometimes.
    lol. Why do I need taking down? And with the many fragrent abuses of PACE which I have already mentioned, me and my brief are already getting ready to sue the constabulary my case is out of their hands.

P.S. If anyone wants to know about complaining to the police PM me. I can tell you how to word it in such a way that professional standards have to take seriously and it will cause the officer a real headache!

ReputationRep:
    Both of the offences are in the OP: theft and money laundering. They might have half a case for theft (no admission), not a chance in hell the CPS will run the money laundering.
    Yeah i should have added not the vague criminal offences, What are you alleged to have stolen? What proof do they have of this?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.