Worst fans in the premier league? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt_1892)
    Bless.
    oh **** off back to your sheep.

ReputationRep:
    Wigan for never filling the stadium.

United for having the most glory hunting fans who bang on about how great UTD are yet havent been to a game.

(Original post by Ben77mc)
    oh **** off back to your sheep.
    Nah, I'm more of a fan of dipping in bins....if you catch my drift.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt_1892)
    Nah, I'm more of a fan of dipping in bins....if you catch my drift.
    ah, so you're a dirty scouser?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by CinderellaDontGo)
    Don't have a go at me because you know I'm right.

I'm honestly not bitter, I've hated Villa fans for a while. I'd rather be playing Champions league football than going to Wembley.
    You are full of utter crap, you ain't guaranteed Champions League either, I don't care if you hate Villa fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    You are full of utter crap, you ain't guaranteed Champions League either, I don't care if you hate Villa fans.
    Exactly.

As of right now, even if i was Liverpool, i'd rather have secured a cup final than be fighting with Man City, Tottenham and Villa for 4th place whilst out of every other competition.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    Exactly.

As of right now, even if i was Liverpool, i'd rather have secured a cup final than be fighting with Man City, Tottenham and Villa for 4th place whilst out of every other competition.
    I got my fingers crossed you guys survive, because you guys normally bring good support down to us.

ReputationRep:
    worst fans, man u, arsenal, new man city fans, chelsea, etc etc and wigan they're just awful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    I got my fingers crossed you guys survive, because you guys normally bring good support down to us.
    Yeah it was a good day out last weekend. Loveeeerly stadium you've got too. Looks classy from the outside, would love us to have somewhere like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NCFCchris)
    worst fans, man u, arsenal, new man city fans, chelsea, etc etc and wigan they're just awful
    Vocally, Man Utd's away support is one of the best around.

ReputationRep:
    I mean by all the glory fans they have, more people should support their local club. Those who have been going for a while fair play..but the ones who live in Notts with us piss me off.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    Yeah it was a good day out last weekend. Loveeeerly stadium you've got too. Looks classy from the outside, would love us to have somewhere like that.
    Oh yeah it's a fine stadium and one of the few traditional grounds left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NCFCchris)
    what do you mean? I don't think we've attracted any yet.

And the atmosphere at COMS hasn't got worse (or changed at all really) since the takeover, objectively anyone would have to say it's at least in the top half of the PL atmosphere 'table'....

ReputationRep:
    nah i'm just saying cause since we got our takeover..our attendance doubled with many people who are just coming because we're suddenly winning...last season when we just about stayed in the league there was 4,000 now we average 7.5k..never been to a city game, (or a premiership game for that matter) so i can't say i just came to the assumption mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    that muggy shammers fan trying to twist it.
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Who2004uk)
    Sigh

Population of Blackburn: 105,085

Population of Wigan: 81,203

Population of Newcastle: 189,863

What do you expect then? Blackburn average over 25k a game with Newcastle averaging just over 50k in their premier league seasons. This season they are averaging just over 40k.

Your point has been torn apart, thank you.
    I know this was said ages ago but...

I'd like to also point out that we (Rovers) play very unattractive football so it's amazing that we even average 25k! I miss the days of Souness...

ReputationRep:
    In response to the original question, West Bromwich Albion

ReputationRep:
    any fan who doesnt support their local team isnt a football fan in my book.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking forward to fans of teams, like Wigan last time, that have not contributed to the national team to boo opposing players who play for England this season.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking forward to seeing Heskey banging them in and people asking why he can't reproduce that form for England

But anyway, I don't think West Brom fans are that bad, are they? I know they don't have a massive hooligan element or anything which is probably what you mean, but they still seem to sing quite a bit and they always seem to be enjoying themselves. They didn't even turn on Tony Mowbray which I think is massively to their credit.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 15, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.