Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Source please?

Anyway, It's a midweek game and we have already established previously a valid reason why Blackburn don't have high attendances; remember it's a Wednesday night as well.

The first leg attendance was 18,595, how many did the villa take up?

ReputationRep:
    Blackburn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CinderellaDontGo)

''F**k off, Chelsea FC
    You ain't got no history
    5 European Cups, and 18 leagues
    That's what we call History''
    Please inform me what your historic club were doing when we won the league in 1955?

ReputationRep:
    Wigan, there's no doubt about it.

ReputationRep:
    i'd have for chevski, with west ham havin the best

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea, Chelsea whereever you may be,
    You aint got no history
    Lampards fat
    Joe Coles queer
    You aint gna win **** all this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hammerhasni5)
    i'd have for chevski, with west ham havin the best
    LOL! Your fans aren't really as good as they're made out to be.

ReputationRep:
    hence the fact that winning or losing upton park is never quiet?
    i dnt think ive ever heard noise at stamford bridge.. except for when we come over to shut u up..
    ive been up n down the country with the hammers, seen many grounds, so u'll get the best opinion from me.. no point in arguing
    anyway im sure ur one of them new chelsea fans cuz of the abrahomovic revolution

(Original post by cfc1992)
    LOL! Your fans aren't really as good as they're made out to be.

ReputationRep:
    hence the fact that winning or losing upton park is never quiet?
    i dnt think ive ever heard noise at stamford bridge.. except for when we come over to shut u up..
    ive been up n down the country with the hammers, seen many grounds, so u'll get the best opinion from me.. no point in arguing
    anyway im sure ur one of them new chelsea fans cuz of the abrahomovic revolution
    init ! ! !

I've been to Upton Park a few times. It gets very loud at times, but very quiet for large periods too, in fact one time I went the only noise coming from West Ham fans was coming from about ten people to the left.

Worst:

Fulham, Bolton , Wigan, Blackburn. And Chelsea, but to a lesser extent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Rarely do I agree with you but you are so right here, as for the guy saying they have the best fans in the country, don't be silly.
    Says Le Arse. Hilarious.

(Original post by cfc1992)
    They didn't call it the highbury libary for nothing though.
    I watched Chelsea thrash Sunderland 7-2, but I also witnessed one of the most awful atmosphere's I've ever seen as well. It's as if you're all watching the game on TV.

The worst fans in the Premiership are Fulham and the best are Stoke City.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I've not claimed Arsenal are the best though have I? Do you honestly think you have the best fans in the prem? I was at Upton Park for the FA cup game a couple of weeks ago, not only were there massive amounts of empty seats but the fans who did turn up for you were slient. Like CFC1992 said apart from a section of about 10 people out on the left your fans were mute.
    First up, you were given the WHOLE of the Trevor Brooking stand, and i don't believe anyone was above you either. The part that they opened up for you normally house the best season ticket holders but you took over that space so they had to move elsewhere.

Secondly i didn't go, and neither did a lot of people because it was an FA cup early round game and they were charging the same price as a Premiership game against a level A team. There was a massive amount of people who thought it was disgusting so therefore refused to go.

I've seen Arsenal both home and away and i can personally guarantee you that we have better fans in both sides of a prem game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maturity)
    Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.
    Guessing you're a united fan?
    Now for an UNBIASED opinion.....:p:

(Original post by Marshyy)
    First up, you were given the WHOLE of the Trevor Brooking stand, and i don't believe anyone was above you either. The part that they opened up for you normally house the best season ticket holders but you took over that space so they had to move elsewhere.

Secondly i didn't go, and neither did a lot of people because it was an FA cup early round game and they were charging the same price as a Premiership game against a level A team. There was a massive amount of people who thought it was disgusting so therefore refused to go.

I've seen Arsenal both home and away and i can personally guarantee you that we have better fans in both sides of a prem game.
    But, as he's already said, it's got nothing to do with Arsenal. He said that West Ham fans weren't the best in the league....and he was right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt_1892)
    But, as he's already said, it's got nothing to do with Arsenal. He said that West Ham fans weren't the best in the league....and he was right.
    It wasn't me who made the origional point of West Ham being the best in the league though. I was just telling him why there were so few in the FA cup game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I already knew that but it is still irrelevant all it shows is that your supposedly great loyal supporters wouldn't pay a one off payment on top of their season ticket to support their side in the only competition that they are left in.

West Ham are so over-rated as a club, your fans are made out to be more than what they are, your team is a championship side and now you supposedly want to make the Olympic stadium a 55,000 capacity ground, laughable.
    So as a season ticket holder you'd be fine with not only being turfed out of your seat that you've sat in for good knows how long (to be put in the DM Upper or somewhere dead) PLUS have to end up paying around £45 (for the whole day out, it'd be about £70 for me) for an FA Cup game where it should be around £15? Joke, there was a massive thing about people not going to this game and too right too.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea, Chelsea whereever you may be,
    You aint got no history
    Lampards fat
    Joe Coles queer
    You aint gna win **** all this year
    How can a supporter of a club who have never won the league say to others they have no history?

(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    How can a supporter of a club who have never won the league say to others they have no history?
    Because they don't epitomise the disgrace which is industrialised football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    History is a LOT more than how many times you've won the league. Sure that's a part of it but i'm sure you can name clubs in league 1, or even non league such a Luton who have a bigger history than some premierleague clubs.

West Ham have a huge history in producing England talent, and sorry but that's a fact.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.