Turn on thread page Beta

Worst fans in the premier league? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    History is a LOT more than how many times you've won the league. Sure that's a part of it but i'm sure you can name clubs in league 1, or even non league such a Luton who have a bigger history than some premierleague clubs.

West Ham have a huge history in producing England talent, and sorry but that's a fact.
    That's not what Liverpool supporters on here seem to think. :confused: I mean, if you do take the honours route then Huddersfield Town have more histree. Depends how much you feel other parts to footballing life, other than winning trophies, count I guess.

(Original post by JK_91)
    I wouldn't be surprised if one of their fans now comes back to say well we haven't won the league, but we won the world cup. :rofl:
    What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    Because they don't epitomise the disgrace which is industrialised football.
    Better off supporting a non-league side. The way football has 'gone' started with agents gaining official recognition in the 70/80s but nobodu complained back then.

ReputationRep:
    I watched Chelsea thrash Sunderland 7-2, but I also witnessed one of the most awful atmosphere's I've ever seen as well. It's as if you're all watching the game on TV.

The worst fans in the Premiership are Fulham and the best are Stoke City.
    Er you can't judge atmosphere's on the television, surely being an atmosphere expert you would have known that?

ReputationRep:
    Our (arsenal) fans are quite sometimes, the games I have been to, the atmosphere seems to pick up when the other team score, and then its gets very loud, and then we can get the occasional fan singing...."stand up if you hate tottenham".......and we follow (by standing up ) lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I wouldn't be surprised if one of their fans now comes back to say well we haven't won the league, but we won the world cup. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    From my experience of going to away matches. Definitely Arsenal.

(Original post by cfc1992)
    Er you can't judge atmosphere's on the television, surely being an atmosphere expert you would have known that?
    I know, but it was still an awful atmosphere.

(Original post by LondonMinx)
    Definitely Arsenal.
    Perhaps that's your only footballing experience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I'll admit it is ******* quiet normally but that isn't because we have bad fans, its because a lot of the good fans are priced out
    I just thought i'd throw up this earlier post by you, after you were saying to me 'oh your support is **** because your fans wouldn't pay the £45 for the FA cup game'.

Pot. Kettle. Black. haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dennisthe3rd)
    Wigan .... /thread
    That's because Wigan is a rugby town. Only the "girls" and the weirdos like football.

(Original post by JK_91)
    £45 for a one off game isn't that same as £45 for 25 home games throughout the season though is it?
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    £45 for a one off game isn't that same as £45 for 25 home games throughout the season though is it?
    That's not the point, it's the principle that the real fans are being turfed out because of ticket prices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJB_1990)
    Birmingham's support was sh!te in the Championship last year considering they were near the top of the league. Don't know what they're like now they're in the Premier League, anyone?
    Went Brum away this season, support was average i guess. Silent untill they scored, then they started to make some noise. Was a bit of aggro outside the ground after though.

Much better than the other Birmingham club Villa, went away there when we drew last week and i didn't hear a single thing. Clearly wasn't full either. Lurrrrvly stadium though!

ReputationRep:
    I know, but it was still an awful atmosphere.
    You seem really confused, go concentrate on your stupid flares.

(Original post by cfc1992)
    You seem really confused, go concentrate on your stupid flares.
    So it was a good atmosphere then was it?

So it was a good atmosphere then was it?
    Leave him alone...I'm sure Sunderland were more than indimidated by the rousing rendtion of "blue is the colour", complete with waving of small plastic flags

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Who do you support and how many other places have you been?
    Who I support is irrelevant.

I have been to most London grounds plus Blackburn, Man City, Newcastle, Oldham(!) Anfield, Villa Park. They are the big ones I can think of off the top of my head.

But, to be fair, I was referring to when I visited Highbury not Emirates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LondonMinx)
    Who I support is irrelevant
    He tried telling me that who you support is irrelevant, then questioned who you support the second you stated Arsenal :rolleyes:

What did you think of Villa? I went there last week when we drew and the atmosphere was horrible.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Who2004uk)
    Source please?

Anyway, It's a midweek game and we have already established previously a valid reason why Blackburn don't have high attendances; remember it's a Wednesday night as well.

The first leg attendance was 18,595, how many did the villa take up?
    We took 5,300 up, sold our away end out.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by spaceman5000)
    Aston Villa:

THE most fickle fans in the Prem by far. Last season they pushed for fourth and were doing great. They then lost a couple of games and the fans started to turn on manager/club.
    I tend to agree some of us are thickle, but lifeless no we are not. But again I agree, I hate the fact so many of our fans turn on O'Neil, I mean what do they want, O'Dreay again? Guess that was the one time we weren't thickle when we wanted O'Leary out.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.