Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool, United and Sunderland have the best fans.

Arsenal and Wigan have the worst.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woopwoop:))
    Liverpool, United and Sunderland have the best fans.

Arsenal and Wigan have the worst.
    Take United off that list and add Stoke.

United fans are so good their own manager even admitted their atmosphere was poor and so did Keane when he played there. Man utd fans are prawn sandwich eating cockneys.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by CinderellaDontGo)
    Invading a pitch is what small clubs do, sorry.

And my mate Is a Villa fan, he said he was chanting that a long with other Villa fans at the game.

Emotional? I'm sure it was, but the Champions League semi in 05 and 07 were emotional for us. We never invaded the pitch though, there's no point.

Oh and clearly there are many Villa fans who don't care about the league cup, hence why Villa Park wasn't full, sky fans?
    Oh get over it, you sound like a very bitter fan to me.

ReputationRep:

United fans are so good their own manager even admitted their atmosphere was poor and so did Keane when he played there. Man utd fans are prawn sandwich eating cockneys.
    Only one tiny section of the ground gets prawn sandwiches :P
    Fergie criticises the fans when United dont have a good atmosphere, but thats because he expects an electric atmosphere every game.
    When United fans have bad games, it's still good in comparison to some clubs.
    But it is easier to make noise with so many fans. And i agree to add Stoke to my list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PorkPieFanFromZambia)
    Retard, we're second in the Championship.

Just another glory hunting fan with very little footbal knowledge....
    Glory hunting? I support my local team thanks very much. I'm sorry I couldn't be arsed watching the championship.

Also, unless you're a season ticket holder like me you can **** right off calling me a glory hunter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Oh get over it, you sound like a very bitter fan to me.
    Don't have a go at me because you know I'm right.

I'm honestly not bitter, I've hated Villa fans for a while. I'd rather be playing Champions league football than going to Wembley.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be playing Champions league football...
    :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    You would rather be in the Carling cup final against a team that you will most likely lose against than be in the champions league, get your beard out.
    He's a Liverpool fan, ******* hell. Work it out yerself! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Don't have a go at me because you know I'm right.

I'm honestly not bitter, I've hated Villa fans for a while. I'd rather be playing Champions league football than going to Wembley.
    Hows that going for you?

ReputationRep:
    I would say West Ham fans do have a better history than Chelsea. I mean you've won a few things, your fans are great, and you've had great players like Bobby Moore. I'm not saying Chelsea haven't had this, but I just can't take Chelsea seriously. They're not an old fashioned football team like West Ham, Liverpool, Leeds etc... Who knows maybe in 20 years they'll have a decent history.

But I would still say all those cups, European nights with foreign away fans, the club anthem, past managers and players, makes a much greater history.
    No they don't. We've won more FA Cup's, league trophies, european cups, league cups etc etc than them. Why are they great? Because if you've been to Upton Park you'd know they're nothing special. We've had great players too in our history- Tambling, Osgood, Chopper Harris, Gianfranco Zola, Frank Lampard etc. Your current prejudice against Chelsea has got in the way of any objectivity you could have had when looking at history, but you mentally can't seem to do that.

ReputationRep:

And you're a tool, what's your point?

Keane is a whingebag ****, anyway, and have you ever been to OT? It can be mixed, but so can most PL grounds.

ReputationRep:
    My mate (a Villa fan) was at the game and he said he was chanting '''heskeys **** my lord heskeys ****, ohhhh lord heskeys ****''

Invading the pitch just screams out ''small club'' it's something you'd expect from Grimsby fans after they've avoided relegation. Plus it's the league cup, passion? You don't need to invade a pitch to be passionate.

Oh and those free flags were embarrasing too.
    Your mate is a knob and clearly doesn't speak for all villa fans, and probably doesn't exist. Your a knob as well but I don't presume that you account for all Liverpool fans.

The only people who genuinely don't care about winning, even just, the league cup are those who have started supporting Chelsea since they got rich or Liverpool since Istanbul, etc. Pretty much every other team would love to, and this season I'm pretty sure Liverpool fans would be crowing over it if they were in the final (except you of course...)

And pitch invasions happen at every level when fans get passionate, Man U did it at Villa Park a while back, and they are a much bigger club than Villa or Liverpool :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Gianfranco Zola, Frank Lampard etc.
    The two most recent players you've named. One of which came through the youth team of the club you're harping on about, one of who you signed once he'd already been playing football for 12 or 13 years.

Hardly the same argument is it, lets be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    The two most recent players you've named. One of which came through the youth team of the club you're harping on about, one of who you signed once he'd already been playing football for 12 or 13 years.

Hardly the same argument is it, lets be honest.
    Is history defined as who was the greatest player for either club? No it isn't. Ha, funnily enough, arguably your best player at the moment came through our youth system. lulz.

ReputationRep:
    United have the worst home support with Arsenal up there too... though we have more 'pockets' of proper fans who get the chants going.

Arsenal away fans are some of the best I've ever seen/been part of. Newcastle and Pompy away fans are also excellent.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea

ReputationRep:
    Bolton + Fulham

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal /thread
    The majority of the fans are middle class, they come to 'support' their team but spend most of their time in the restaurant, sit their quietly occassionally clapping, they know none of the chants and then leave 10mins early to avoid the traffic. Oh how i miss the times when watching football wasn't a fashionable pass time and there were real Gooners at the games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Is history defined as who was the greatest player for either club? No it isn't. Ha, funnily enough, arguably your best player at the moment came through our youth system. lulz.
    How can you even argue for a second that purchasing someone at the height of their career is the same level in the history books as having a world famous youth system and academy?

Have fun reading, and before you say anything yes i know that not ALL of the names mentioned are West Ham products, but that's not what i'm pointing at.

http://elwincockett.wordpress.com/20...010-world-cup/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    And you're a tool, what's your point?

Keane is a whingebag ****, anyway, and have you ever been to OT? It can be mixed, but so can most PL grounds.
    A tool? Yeah alright then.

I have sat in Old Trafford WITH the United fans in a Liverpool shirt. It was the FA Cup youth final and the Liverpool fans were amazing throughout. All I heard from United fans was ''You scouse *******'' (They sing about us all the time) and Man City.

And at half time I got a lot of comments regaring Hillsborough, yes truly wonderful fans.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.