Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Worst fans in the premier league? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CinderellaDontGo)
    A tool? Yeah alright then.

I have sat in Old Trafford WITH the United fans in a Liverpool shirt. It was the FA Cup youth final and the Liverpoo fans were amazing throughout. All I heard from United fans was ''You scouse *******'' (They sing about us all the time) and Man City.

And at half time I got a lot of comments regaring Hillsborough, yes truly wonderful fans.
    So, your biased opinion is based on one occasion, and that was an FA Cup youth final? GTFO. Now, please.

I don't believe your jibe about HIllsborough for a second. The word tool springs to mind again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim-ie)
    Hows that going for you?
    Well I was talking about playing it next season, I should of made myself more clear. What I meant was I'd rather have 4th spot than the Carling Cup.

How's Citys CL campaign going this season? ...Oh wait.

ReputationRep:
    Well I was talking about playing it next season, I should of made myself more clear. What I meant was I'd rather have 4th spot than the Carling Cup.

Evidently better than yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    How can you even argue for a second that purchasing someone at the height of their career is the same level in the history books as having a world famous youth system and academy?

Have fun reading, and before you say anything yes i know that not ALL of the names mentioned are West Ham products, but that's not what i'm pointing at.

http://elwincockett.wordpress.com/20...010-world-cup/
    Lots of English players come from East London, cool. That's got nothing to do with the worst fans in the Premier League.

ReputationRep:
    Villa havent won a cup since 1996, we are ecstatic to be reaching a cup final for the first time in 10 years as well.
    Silverware is what we want, not 4th.

ReputationRep:

A damn sight better than yours. Same can be said of Spurs and arguably Villa (one point behind with a game in hand, and generally on better form).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Lots of English players come from East London, cool. That's got nothing to do with the worst fans in the Premier League.
    Sorry, you seem to have got yourself into the wrong conversation then. This thread slipped into one about history.

ReputationRep:
    Most fans in the Premier League, except Stoke have crap home support and many are just as bad away.

Go down to League 1 and 2 before you find some fans that sing for more than 10 minutes a game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Fair play, but if you were a Liverpool fan which would you rather?
    Probably the cup if i'm honest.
    No one remembers who finishes 4th do they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    So, your biased opinion is based on one occasion, and that was an FA Cup youth final? GTFO. Now, please.

I don't believe your jibe about HIllsborough for a second. The word tool springs to mind again.
    If you don't believe then there's nothing I can do. tbh I thought I was going to be sitting with the liverpool fans. (it was a school trip)

And why would I make up the Hillsborough comment? Granted I should f expected some grief wearing that shirt so it's my own fault, but I was getting a drink at half time and walked past a United fan, he said ''Hillsborough ****'' and I said nothing obv.

Well I was an FA cup youth game yes, that didn't stop the Liverpool fans singing though. Oh wait are you saying United fans only sing on ''Big occasions'' :L

Now GTFO please.

(Original post by Kevmeister)

Well I'm sorry but United's home support is just as bad as he described.

I've been going with a few mates who can get free tickets, just for a laugh to take the piss and the atmosphere has been shocking at each of them. One time they were playing Pompey around Christmas and I kid you not - the only times they sung were choruses of "feed the scousers".

United's away following is good though, full of lads who are up for it.

And as for the "hillsborough" jibe - why wouldn't it be true. Both sides give it back and forth about Munich and Hillsborough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christien)
    A damn sight better than yours. Same can be said of Spurs and arguably Villa (one point behind with a game in hand, and generally on better form).
    Hahaha oh my God.

How is your CL campaign better than ours? You've never played CL football lmao

(Original post by ollie-var)
    Probably the cup if i'm honest.
    No one remembers who finishes 4th do they?
    Complete ********. Champions league or the carling cup? Hmm...

ReputationRep:
    Each team has it's own 'crap' fans.

It makes me laugh when i see men of all ages, sporting the local team's colours in town on a day when their team is playing at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Fair play, but if you were a Liverpool fan which would you rather?
    Who cares? Different teams have different expectations and different definitions of success.

Villa fans are happy to be in the final, and happy to see their team play at Wembley. Even if Liverpool fans shun the league cup, and think it is pathetic to be passionate about the league cup doesn't mean that it is.

Of course Liverpool would rather get in Champions League, because they need the money and the challenge else they're liable to struggle more so next season if they don't. However, saying that, Liverpool are currently having a poor season, and success in the league cup would be a welcome respite for many of the fans and definitely for Benitez.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt_1892)
    Complete ********. Champions league or the carling cup? Hmm...
    Winning the carling cup or competing in the champions league against the worlds best teams which you have no chance against and not even guaranteed to win?

I know which I'm choosing.
    No one remembers the runners up.

ReputationRep:

Poor comeback. Not good enough to be a wum.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't believe then there's nothing I can do. tbh I thought I was going to be sitting with the liverpool fans. (it was a school trip)

And why would I make up the Hillsborough comment? Granted I should f expected some grief wearing that shirt so it's my own fault, but I was getting a drink at half time and walked past a United fan, he said ''Hillsborough ****'' and I said nothing obv.

Well I was an FA cup youth game yes, that didn't stop the Liverpool fans singing though. Oh wait are you saying United fans only sing on ''Big occasions'' :L

Now GTFO please.
    Go and do your abcs. The thread is about Premier League fans, it's not unreasonable to expect opinions to be based on attendance/s at PL games.

I'm not saying that. Your opinion is biased, totally biased. You'd make up the Hillsborough comment to be sensationalist, and garner some sort of support..... I'm sure the Utd fans sang too, but the occasion will be coloured by various factors.

I don't comment on rival fans because I know my opinion is biased.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Not about finishing 4th though is it, its about champions league, which to sustain a place as a top club Liverpool need. I'd say any team in the top 4 would rather finish 4th and not win the Carling cup than finish lower and win it.
    I suppose you're right but it's just that I've never been in that situation.

ReputationRep:
    I thought people did remember who came fourth considering the massive hoo-hah over the 'big four' every year?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.