Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a girl and I want an attractive tattoo watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Well I've been watching Miami Ink and I've decided that I want a tattoo. I want it to be small and somewhere discreet and private that I could show off on special occasions. I don't want something cliched and I'm not that into the lower back trend.

I don't want colour - or at least not much colour - and would prefer something black. I want something that's seen as 'sexy' or 'attractive' by guys, I don't want to look like a rocker or a biker.

I was thinking of something on the side of my thigh or hip but I can't really seem to find any examples.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Either get a sleeve or nothing.

ReputationRep:
    deffo dont get a tramp stamp ...not sure the thigh would look that great hip might

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BoxesAndBangles)
    Hello

Well I've been watching Miami Ink and I've decided that I want a tattoo. I want it to be small and somewhere discreet and private that I could show off on special occasions. I don't want something cliched and I'm not that into the lower back trend.

I don't want colour - or at least not much colour - and would prefer something black. I want something that's seen as 'sexy' or 'attractive' by guys, I don't want to look like a rocker or a biker.

I was thinking of something on the side of my thigh or hip but I can't really seem to find any examples.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!
    I'm not sure this is a good enough reason enough to get a tatoo Just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    No such thing imo.

ReputationRep:
    yeh tramp stamps are awful I have one Ive also have a dolphin on my arm had it for just over a year and now hate it. The moral of the story? Think carefully.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I want *something* on my skin forever < I want *specific, long lasting interest* on my skin forever.

ReputationRep:
    Look up bmezine modblog. Loads of brilliant tattoos there

Don't do small though ! do big and fantastical and colourful

ReputationRep:
    No such thing.

ReputationRep:
    i recommend:

ReputationRep:
    seriously people.. thanks for the real answers :P

ReputationRep:
    Tattoo would be the only attractiv ething about you :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking about my name on my hip? With a heart trailing off it, if that makes sense, but then would it be weird having a tattoo of your own name on you? Hmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Look up bmezine modblog. Loads of brilliant tattoos there

Don't do small though ! do big and fantastical and colourful
    No f****** way if she hates it shes screwed.

ReputationRep:
    There is no such thing as an attractive tattoo

ReputationRep:
    Get one of these:

YES they're Pokemon....... beautifully drawn tribal pokemon.

As far as I see it, guys in their early twenties would have been 10 or so when pokemon was big.
    If they were into pokemon - +1 for tattoo
    If they weren't.....they'll not see the tattoo as pokemon but as tribal creatures - +1 for tattoo

(I stumbled across them here)
    :P

ReputationRep:
    really dont like the reasoning, but its your body i guess. dont go for something you'll later regret and try to go for something simple and tidy, big detailed extravagant tattoos can smudge and blur with age, the last thing you want is a big permanent black smudge.
    Personally i think i'd only go for a tattoo if it was to do with something important to me, not just because i saw some tattoos on a tv show

ReputationRep:
    There was a belly ring with a sign "heaven" and an arrow, showing, hm, your "private place", which you'll show to "special occasions".
    why not getting a simple arrow tattoo with that sign? Something small, but definitely awesome and funny. :yep:

ReputationRep:

im trying to work up the courage lol, cant decide between a butterfly like that but just a black outline, or a star on my wrist... flowers, stars, butterflies, theyre all nice feminine attractive tats i would say :yep:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.