Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I cannot seem to find 'The Kray Sisters' online. If anyone could give me a link I'd be grateful.

Thanks.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Who is it by?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobnob)
    Who is it by?
    It's by Carol Ann Duffy. Most of the search results are obscured by sites like coursework.info offering essays on it, which makes me think it should be easily accessible in a GCSE or A-Level anthology?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by impsmith)
    It's by Carol Ann Duffy. Most of the search results are obscured by sites like coursework.info offering essays on it, which makes me think it should be easily accessible in a GCSE or A-Level anthology?
    Ah, OK, that would explain why you can't find it online. Duffy is still very much alive, so her poems would be copyrighted. I just checked the poetry database on LION, which contains some poems by living poets as well, but it's not there, so I'm afraid I can't help you.
    What you could do, though, would be to search for GCSE / A-level poetry anthologies on amazon, because they might show you the table of contents. That way you'd at least know which book to get from the library.

ReputationRep:
    LION
    oh, I'm not the OP - I was just trying to help in case you had a magic wand with which to find it. I'm second-year English Lit and I've got to thank you - This LION looks fascinating! cheers for your inadvertent help
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by impsmith)
    oh, I'm not the OP - I was just trying to help in case you had a magic wand with which to find it. I'm second-year English Lit and I've got to thank you - This LION looks fascinating! cheers for your inadvertent help
    Oops, you're right - clearly it's too early in the day for me to be replying to posts.

If your university has a subscription, you should definitely have a look around LION; there's a lot of good stuff there.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    If your university has a subscription, you should definitely have a look around LION; there's a lot of good stuff there.:yep:
    absolutely, I've just had a look and it looks great, +repped for your help.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Had a little search and here it is, at page 15 of the pdf (page 63 of the scan): http://briancroxall.pbworks.com/f/Ca...ms+trimmed.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Claudia_)
    Had a little search and here it is, at page 15 of the pdf (page 63 of the scan): http://briancroxall.pbworks.com/f/Ca...ms+trimmed.pdf
    Thank you for your help

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 23, 2010

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.