ReputationRep:
    Today - Make it through the day without throwing something at someone
    This week - Jump into my EP work
    This month - adopt a more appropriate way to studying
    Next 3/6 month - ace my AS Levels
    This year - Lose 2 stone
    Next 3 year - Get the **** out of here and develop a true identity
    Next 10 year - find a way to be happy
    Next 20 - BE HAPPY, MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICEs and LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLEST!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghast)
    Next 3 year - Get the **** out of here and develop a true identity
    and whats that suppose to mean!!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starless Eyes)
    For..

Today -
    This week -
    This month -
    Next 3/6 month -
    This year -
    Next 3 year -
    Next 10 year -
    Next 20 year -

Supprise me with your imaginations!
    Today -I have an interview for a governing body clerk job so I want to try my best and get the job.
    This week -Give my best mate his birthday present, watch the dvd I've got in the post and read the books that are winging their way to me in the post.
    This month -Find the motivation to start putting the hours in studying for my Maths GCSE course
    Next 3/6 month -Get at least a C grade in my Maths GCSE, become a fully qualified Citizens Advice Bureau advisor and Social Policy Co-ordinator. Get in prime condition physically and hopefully get a girlfriend too.
    This year -Same targets as above but to start the Legal Practice Course as well and hopefully secure funding either by winning an essay competition or getting a scholarship.
    Next 3 year -Start work as a solicitor and become fully qualified.
    Next 10 year -Pay of all my debts including student loan and get married. Do a masters. Visit New York.
    Next 20 year - Become a millionaire.

I have loads of other things I want to do but I reckon they are pretty much the dead certs.

ReputationRep:
    Short-term objective: live.
    Long-term objective: die.

ReputationRep:
    Short term: Plan what i'll have for breakfast tomorrow
    Long term: Plan what i'll have for dinner.

ReputationRep:
    Today - Spend a whole day doing c/w
    This week - finding out what to do for my bday :sigh:
    This month - uni work
    Next 3/6 months - learn how to drive
    This year - hopefully pass onto my 2nd year of uni
    Next 3 years - learn how to drive a motorcycle and get a good degree
    Next 10 years - have good job thats well paid
    Next 20 years - Im happy

ReputationRep:
    Today -sleep
    This week -Aim for 100% in physics/biology.
    This month -Further maths revision
    Next 3/6 months -Revision for Further Maths.
    This year -Get back that Perfect Tone of yours :P
    Next 3 years -under.graduate Astro-physics
    Next 10 years -Ph.D =}
    Next 20 years -Assistant professor or Professor who knows , what lies ahead for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    Short term: Plan what i'll have for breakfast tomorrow
    Long term: Plan what i'll have for dinner.
    No wonder Indians are the best when it comes to food, its always a priority for them

ReputationRep:
    Today - Do well in my Chem2 resit :p:
    This week - Get all my Chem4 revision done
    This month - Get a six pack :rolleyes:
    Next 3/6 months - Finish my a2's and go on a massive trip to Himalays (North Indian)
    This year - Go Thailand, Hawaii, Amsterdamn and.....LEEDS lol
    Next 3 years - Finish Bsc in Comp sci (1st lmao!!) and get a masters
    Next 10 years - Marry my girlfriend And be earning atleast 70k
    Next 20 years - Be on 150k, move to a nice warm country with surf (Hawaii, Australia, Tahiti, California) and I can retire when I am 45 and open an Internet cafe, and waste my days earning money and playing FPS' all day, and when my kids finish school go take them for their daily surf :o:

ahhh makes me want to try so hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Media student)
    No wonder Indians are the best when it comes to food, its always a priority for them
    damn straight :P

ReputationRep:
    Today - Revise!
    This week - Revise!
    This month - Coursework!
    Next 3/6 months - Ace 2nd semester.
    This year - Acquire a masters.
    Next 3 years - Work out what I want to do.
    Next 10 years - Work in a job I enjoy and a bit of travelling thrown in the mix.
    Next 20 years - Family.

ReputationRep:
    Today: sleep for 3 hours and revise at 4am in the morning

Tomorrow: get ready for early chemistry exam followed by 2 hours of economics exam

3 years time: studing finance and economics at the LSE aswell as having an internship at a major investment bank. Goldman Sach's, JP Morgan etc.

10 years time: Married with kids and a beautiful wife. Nice car, House and possibly my own business.

But for now, im very tired...

ReputationRep:
    Today - To finish some C3 as well as hit the studio and record some goodness...
    This week - Draw up a revision planner for summer, as well as to have a good time this weekend...
    This month - Hopefully finish recording an EP, as well as to get up to date on my work...
    Next 3/6 month - Ace my A levels with straight A*s and go off to America and be a camp counsellor in summer
    This year - Get into UCL/Kings/Warwick or if not, apply to oxbridge upon receipt of what hopefully will be decent grades
    Next 3 year - Study law at uni, develop my music career...
    Next 10 year - start a fashion label, music, comedy, and end up filthy rich by the end of the decade...
    Next 20 year - Live life to the fullest....

Quite a bit basically.

ReputationRep:
    Today - manage not to epically fail a reverse park in my driving lesson..
    This week - clear out my wardrobe?
    This month - errr.. dunno matey.
    Next 3/6 months - Get a job if I can, quite frankly, be bothered.
    This year - Have a lush summer. Shed a bit more weight. Get to uni and proceed to have good times.
    Next 3 years - Be mid-way through my degree, no failing, retain a perfect work/play balance.
    Next 10 years - Be a really.. awesome.. pharmacist? But eh, find my place in a job I enjoy, find someone to settle down with with any luck, live comfortably but no bathed in luxury. Be able to cook.. well.
    Next 20 years - Haven't thought this far ahead! I generally like to take life as it comes.

ReputationRep:
    Short term, get an offer from Durham Bristol university.

Long term, become PM. Seriously. Anyone who says this might be unrealistic is an idiot. I'd be a Liberal Democrat, thus it would be absolutely impossible =P

ReputationRep:
    Today - Get through this exam resit.

This week - Get through the other exam resits, and then get muntered at the weekend.

This month - Finish 4 remixes for various labels and artists

Next 3/6 months - knuckle down with my uni work, whilst getting my EP all released with my label in Philly :woo:

This year - Finish the year with a first in my uni course, start my own record label and online radio station, get something released on Planet Mu, play lots of gigs.

Next 3 years - finish uni with a first, develop the record label and radio station, start other businesses as and when the ideas hit me. maybe try and find time to get a long term lady friend involved.

Next 10 years - expand the record label into new territories, creating a uk wide well known brand that is the top of it's game in several markets. also begin trading on the markets in my spare time.

Next 20 years - use money from record label and trading to invest in lots and lots of property and small businesses. create global empire with which i can amass enough of a fortune to create my own massive sprawling island that is independently governed that i can **** off to and choose who lives with me.

or, i could **** up this exam resit in a few hours and all of that could well be down the drain.

ReputationRep:
    Today - Do some reading
    This week - Finally have Christmas XD
    This month - Buy my gf a "god you're amazing" valentines present
    Next 3/6 months - Graduate interview, kelly clarkson gig, lady gaga gig
    This year - Graduate, move in with gf, go on holiday, do a course in massage
    Next 3 years - Be an epic masseuse, persuade my gf to move to manchester, do an Ma in either tv and radio scriptwriting or gender, sexuality and culture
    Next 10 years - Earn a bit of money, see the world, move in a nice place
    Next 20 years - Write a book/film and see it through to publication. Chill.

ReputationRep:
    get a first in my degree
    erm buy the next iphone

ReputationRep:
    Today - revise
    This week - revise...
    This month - til the end of January - revise and sitr exams... lol... horrible pattern.
    Next 3/6 months - actually do some work in second semester, get involved in new stuff as much as I can, have as many amazing experiences as I can ... then revise when exams come, lmao
    This year - do well in degree this year, figure out what I wanna do properly when I graduate and apply. Oh and have fun
    Next 3 years - Getting somewhere in life and be doing something I like that I feel is worthwhile to me .
    Next 10 years - Start thinking about having a family maybe (or not as the case may be!!). Be in a stable, happy position.
    Next 20 years - Partying like I'm 20 again

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.