The Student Room Group

I have majorly ****'d up with my girl.

So my girlfriend's mum has had a brain tumor for some years now. She had to go get a scan and some tests today because the doctors thought it had become dangerous. Naturally my girlfriend (let's call her Jen) is really upset and worried all day, then tonight she finds out her mum has to go in for brain surgery in a couple of weeks to have it removed. The doctors feel that she is low risk, but obviously it's still upsetting to hear that kind of news. When I left I told her I'm there for her and to let me know if she needs anything. I rang her when I got in, then was talking to her on msn etc trying to comfort her and take her mind of things, then suddenly it's 12:03am. I fell asleep. Don't even remember how it happened, last thing i remember was staring at an msn convo. She's freaked out and been asking me to ring her and stuff, then I got the messages:

"really needed you, don't think I've ever been let down so badly, how could you not know i'd need you tonight, just whatever, i'm done.. so done"

I tried ringing her and she barely wants to talk to me. I know I majorly ****** here when she needed me most. Any ideas what I can say/do to make this up to her? I don't think the cliche flowers and apology at the doorstep will work here.

Cheers

Latest

Trending

Trending