Turn on thread page Beta

God i hate christmas watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yeah you kinda are

a couple of months ago i was still being called a fishman as were all freshman, now we are respected as the youngest members of my school; quite a difference
    ya I kinda am what? What you quoted didn't say anything about anyone I was telling you how to find your first post

and, anyway, newbie this, newbie that, nobody gives a **** these are forums not an online game, so i dont see what you comparing your posting three months ago has to do with taking pictures to look back on

and, anyway, if you want to play the whole "newbie, midbie oldbie (aka olbie)" game, you are still very much a newbie. so take that as a wakeup call

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Most of my friends are Agnostic or Athiest (we're clever and question all the stuff religion tries to claim)
    you make it sound as if we are atheists just to be different/feel "intellectual".

We're not, btw :-)

ReputationRep:
    How can anyone hate Christmas? You get turkey, presents, TV and Christmas songs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timmy Tapeworm)
    How can anyone hate Christmas? You get turkey, presents, TV and Christmas songs.
    and tapeworms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    ya I kinda am what? What you quoted didn't say anything about anyone I was telling you how to find your first post

and, anyway, newbie this, newbie that, nobody gives a **** these are forums not an online game, so i dont see what you comparing your posting three months ago has to do with taking pictures to look back on

and, anyway, if you want to play the whole "newbie, midbie oldbie (aka olbie)" game, you are still very much a newbie. so take that as a wakeup call
    wow you must really be stalking me huh? because not even i remember that much about myself......

ReputationRep:
    wow you must really be stalking me huh? because not even i remember that much about myself......
    it says you registered in september 2003
    all i know is what you have provided. it didnt take much effort to perform a 3 second search, either, and see your first post

hardly stalking. get a life, troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    all i know is what you have provided. it didnt take much effort to perform a 3 second search, either, and see your first post

a three second search.....i bet....

and im NOT a troll....i have never stooped to that level and called you a name....*except for beauty guy* plus i have on the opinions of about 3 different guys that im not a troll, so get a life and grow up!

and the only reason i did that was because i remembered your super long first post, that took me like 15 minutes to read!

ReputationRep:
    a three second search.....i bet....

and im NOT a troll....i have never stooped to that level and called you a name....*except for beauty guy* plus i have on the opinions of about 3 different guys that im not a troll, so get a life and grow up!

and the only reason i did that was because i remembered your super long first post, that took me like 15 minutes to read!
    didn't i just tell you to grow up? lol um ya nice switch

anyway, if u think it takes more than 3 seconds to perform a search, go try it for yourself before making an ass of yourself in front of everyone

just because u dont use the search feature, doesn't mean nobody else does, so i dont know who ur trying to fool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    didn't i just tell you to grow up? lol um ya nice switch

anyway, if u think it takes more than 3 seconds to perform a search, go try it for yourself before making an ass of yourself in front of everyone

just because u dont use the search feature, doesn't mean nobody else does, so i dont know who ur trying to fool
    no you kinda didnt! well maybe you did....i will check. well ive never really talked to anyone who has... so no im not fooling anyone and im sry that you think that im a troll....but the truth is your about 5000 miles away and what you say doesn't really matter to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)

actually you told me to get a life

very different from grow up!

ReputationRep:
    actually you told me to get a life

very different from grow up!
    oops sorry i wasn't thinking, i meant the "get a life part" i told u to get a life, and then u told me. either way, it makes the same point

so how do u respond?

ReputationRep:
    im sry that you think that im a troll....but the truth is your about 5000 miles away and what you say doesn't really matter to me!
    ok...?

ReputationRep:
    ha ha made you look!

But anyhow people i have a hangover that would scare a rock climber so adios.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    ok...?
    ok? ok wut? are you okay with the fact that your insults don't hurt me? i hope so, because thats the truth of the matter...

get a life means that you dont have a life

grow up means you are extremely immature

yes i do have my immature moments, and knowing you you could probably quote them all back to me, but you are increasingly obsessed with trying to put me down....I'm just letting you kno that its not working!

and the beauty thing wasn't an insult, after reading about the first 3 paragraphs i thought you were brilliant, it was merely the length of your post that was bad

ReputationRep:
    ok? ok wut? are you okay with the fact that your insults don't hurt me? i hope so, because thats the truth of the matter...

get a life means that you dont have a life

grow up means you are extremely immature

yes i do have my immature moments, and knowing you you could probably quote them all back to me, but you are increasingly obsessed with trying to put me down....I'm just letting you kno that its not working!

and the beauty thing wasn't an insult, after reading about the first 3 paragraphs i thought you were brilliant, it was merely the length of your post that was bad
    hey caz, wut happened to the reply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    and tapeworms
    Not to mention mosquitoes, flies, spiders, heatstroke, sticky date pudding mmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Not to mention mosquitoes, flies, spiders, heatstroke, sticky date pudding mmmmmmmm
    is grossed out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    do jews really write g-d instead of god? do you?
    Well not all do. You can only write it fully if you intend to keep the document you write it on because it's not allowed to be torn up/thrown away. It's just respect, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Well not all do. You can only write it fully if you intend to keep the document you write it on because it's not allowed to be torn up/thrown away. It's just respect, I think.
    Hardly anyone sticks to the rule though. I write God all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Hardly anyone sticks to the rule though. I write God all the time.
    Yeah I know. I used to always write it too, but now I just use a line instead of the 'o'. The teachers must have brainwashed me and the other pupils..oh well.

Tek, what did ya get for Chankuah?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.