Turn on thread page Beta

God i hate christmas watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    ok? ok wut? are you okay with the fact that your insults don't hurt me? i hope so, because thats the truth of the matter...

get a life means that you dont have a life

grow up means you are extremely immature

yes i do have my immature moments, and knowing you you could probably quote them all back to me, but you are increasingly obsessed with trying to put me down....I'm just letting you kno that its not working!

and the beauty thing wasn't an insult, after reading about the first 3 paragraphs i thought you were brilliant, it was merely the length of your post that was bad
    my insults? what are you talking about?

obsessed with trying to put you down? just as you said i was obsessed with beauty.

and yes, i know what get a life means. i believe i was the first one to tell you to do so, and then you copied me and told me to get a life and "grow up"
    seriously, shut up now. i even did you a favor and told u how to do something u wanted to know how to do, i dont see how i'm "obsessed with trying to put you down"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    my insults? what are you talking about?

obsessed with trying to put you down? just as you said i was obsessed with beauty.

and yes, i know what get a life means. i believe i was the first one to tell you to do so, and then you copied me and told me to get a life and "grow up"
    seriously, shut up now. i even did you a favor and told u how to do something u wanted to know how to do, i dont see how i'm "obsessed with trying to put you down"
    Come on children, play nice now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Come on children, play nice now...
    did u even read what i said? i was playing nice!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.