Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Which of these universities is better for motorsport technology?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    im currently studying motorsport engineering at huddersfield and I am not a fan of it here. I also put Hertfordshire on the UCAS applications and I wished I went there to be honest. There is not much actual 'motorsport' being taught either. First year was just basic maths, physics, engineering design, electronics. if you are really looking for hands on approach to motorsport tech, i wouldnt pick huddersfield. if you have any specific questions, let me know.

ReputationRep:
    Is this university good for meeting new people and clubbing etc. I am in the middle of choosing which univeristy will be good for a social life and for a computer course.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.