Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annon1234)
    It's just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo Amazingggg!!!!!!! I constantly need it!!!! I spent like £100 this term at uni on the ****! Some1 help!!!
    from!?!?!?!???!!???!!?!????!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ AgnieszkaA)
    from!?!?!?!???!!???!!?!????!!!
    www.cybercandy.com

www.americansodas.com - not sure if that's the perfect address, but just google it.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that the one that causes cancer? or am I getting confused with something else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    DUDE you should go to bush gardens .. they have this bridge that spews mists of MD ! its like heaven ..
    really? Busch Gardens in Florida? WHERE???? Ive been there like 4 times and ive never seen it :'(

ReputationRep:
    IT TIS BEAUTIFUL. I am slightly addicted aswell...

ReputationRep:
    Your life is hanging by a thread brightgirl. If you were bright, you would never have said on a forum about loving md!
    IT'S ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

MOUNTAIN DEW MAKES ME FEEL SICK

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I love the stuff - practically lived on it in New York.
    Better than anything we have over here :o:

BTW, to those of you suggesting Cybercandy and American Soda, Greenpod is marginally cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    Trust a Cambridge student, to give us real researched facts and figures. Love it. Give me ur address, I'll send you some free dude, just 4the love.
    Haha, oh man, I've never been more tempted to give out my address to a stranger. :P

ReputationRep:
    Mountain Dew is amazing!
    I have a crate in my cupboard.
    You can get it in Chinatown in London for A LOT cheaper than at Cybercandy, most Asian food shops stock it actually.

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm had it in Vancouver..

ReputationRep:
    I've never had it What does it taste like? :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WTSFG)
    www.cybercandy.com

www.americansodas.com - not sure if that's the perfect address, but just google it.
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    It's just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo Amazingggg!!!!!!! I constantly need it!!!! I spent like £100 this term at uni on the ****! Some1 help!!!
    AHHH i MISS IT SOOO BAD (

ReputationRep:
    I am pretty sure I saw it in WHSmiths once

ReputationRep:
    Mountain Dew is okay, though the best drink to come out of American is A&W Root Beer :sexface: Good god yes.

I absolutely love it. I haven't had it in over 3 years.

Has anyone actually used this website? http://www.greenpod.co.uk/mountain-d...can-6834-p.asp

ReputationRep:
    YOUR NOT THE ONLY 1 WITH THAT POSTER, HERE IS MINE: lol what dyu think??

You kinda' make him sound like a paedophile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    Mountain Dew is okay, though the best drink to come out of American is A&W Root Beer :sexface: Good god yes.
    Barq's > A&W > Mug.

I find it has the strongest taste :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You!Me!Dancing!)
    Mountain Dew is amazing!
    I have a crate in my cupboard.
    You can get it in Chinatown in London for A LOT cheaper than at Cybercandy, most Asian food shops stock it actually.
    You couldn't perhaps, gives us a specific name for some could you? Also, are you sure that its the original U.S Mountain Dew? Because I do know, a few people sell someother strange version, i think it's made with lemon instead of orange zest. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    You couldn't perhaps, gives us a specific name for some could you? Also, are you sure that its the original U.S Mountain Dew? Because I do know, a few people sell someother strange version, i think it's made with lemon instead of orange zest. Cheers
    Err, well I think it's all imported from Singapore, but to be honest I've never noticed the difference in taste compared to the New York ones I've had XD
    And I really don't know the name of the shops there

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.