Turn on thread page Beta

Addicted To Mountain Dew!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    It tastes like 7up to me - which is by no means a bad thing I used to drink it a lot in Australia, it's freely available there too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucefowls)
    really? Busch Gardens in Florida? WHERE???? Ive been there like 4 times and ive never seen it :'(
    i went there last year .. i think it was near that massive blue roller coaster ... begins with a M ... they might have put it down ... it was amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    i went there last year .. i think it was near that massive blue roller coaster ... begins with a M ... they might have put it down ... it was amazing
    montu??? i was there this summer, and i cant recall seeing it. GUTTED.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You!Me!Dancing!)
    Err, well I think it's all imported from Singapore, but to be honest I've never noticed the difference in taste compared to the New York ones I've had XD
    That sounds about right. I used to work for Mountain Dew (marketing - in another country) as well as in beverage sales, and a lot of retailers do buy it wholesale from Singapore since it's so cheap there. I'm not sure where it's canned, but I doubt it's the US, although the taste should be the same. (PepsiCo's model is to basically just export syrup around the world, which is then bottled or canned locally).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    I absolutely love it. I haven't had it in over 3 years.

Has anyone actually used this website? http://www.greenpod.co.uk/mountain-d...can-6834-p.asp

Yupp.. i have. They deliver on time, charge u what they say they will, estimated delivery time correct. no problems

ReputationRep:
    Can you get it anywhere in London? I want to try it :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You!Me!Dancing!)
    Mountain Dew is amazing!
    I have a crate in my cupboard.
    You can get it in Chinatown in London for A LOT cheaper than at Cybercandy, most Asian food shops stock it actually.
    :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    It's like 17 pence a can here...

500ml bottle is about 23 pence...

I quite like MD myself although I rarely drink fizzy soft drinks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    Can you get it anywhere in London? I want to try it :teeth:
    Try any Asian supermarket or grocery shop.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, I know a place near Manchester uni that sells it for 50p a can.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.