Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I was just wondering if any had tried this?

I have a massive jar of Dolmio sauce (I tried to put it on bread but it was too watery -_-), which I haven't used.

Then at some point yesterday, I think, it struck me. You could put it in Super Noodles.

But I haven't tested it, so I thought I'd ask you! Has anyone tried this? Did it work? Does it taste nice?

kthx

ReputationRep:
    don't do it!
    i haven't tried it personally but it doesn't sound good
    just use the flavoring from the super noodles

ReputationRep:
    But the super noodle favourings are perfect, they can not possibility be improved upon :indiff:

I see. Then I guess I have no use for the Dolmio. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Surely you could put it with regular pasta like it was intended for? >.>

ReputationRep:
    no. i've never put tomatoes and ramen noodles together but i suppose they're made of wheat just like pasta so it could work. theoretically. don't over cook the noodles though.

(Original post by Exopaladin)
    Surely you could put it with regular pasta like it was intended for? >.>
    I don't own any pasta, but I guess I could buy some...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I don't own any pasta, but I guess I could buy some...
    I guess going to the shops is probably something you'll do in your lifetime, yeah.

(Original post by generalebriety)
    I guess going to the shops is probably something you'll do in your lifetime, yeah.
    I'm more of a noodles person though, y'know? I think I've had spaghetti once in my life, last summer, let alone any other types of pasta. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I tried it because the noodles came out to dry and instead of using more water, it seemed more sensible to add a whole jar of the Dolmio sauce.
    It was horrible.

The other night it happened again, logic failed me, i used Dolmio sauce. I only stirred in some of it and it was amazing.

ReputationRep:
    I'm more of a noodles person though, y'know? I think I've had spaghetti once in my life, last summer, let alone any other types of pasta. :erm:
    so i'm guessing the dolmio sauce was either a misguided christmas present or a drunken whim.

(Original post by oodalallyoodalally)
    so i'm guessing the dolmio sauce was either a misguided christmas present or a drunken whim.
    Well, sometimes I grill toasted bread with pizza sauce and cheese and chicken (or cut up frankfurters) to make something like a pizza.

For some reason I thought I'd try Dolmio sauce, but it was way too watery. You could call it a drunken whim, but I wasn't drunk, just silly. :sad:

(Original post by Music-Ista)
    The other night it happened again, logic failed me, i used Dolmio sauce. I only stirred in some of it and it was amazing.
    So if I use water with a bit of Dolmio, it could work? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Well, sometimes I grill toasted bread with pizza sauce and cheese and chicken (or cut up frankfurters) to make something like a pizza.
    I make toast pizzas too. Btw, you could heat your dolmio to evaporate the water and make it thicker. Damn, I want a toast pizza now...

(Original post by oodalallyoodalally)
    I make toast pizzas too. Btw, you could heat your dolmio to evaporate the water and make it thicker. Damn, I want a toast pizza now...
    Yeah they're awesome! They're pretty much my main meal :awesome:

I'll try heating it sometime.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.