The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Sithius
Why would they size you up? Judging by your profile pic, you're a right dog.

Some people are into that. :sexface:
Reply 21
I don't enjoy going to clubs. I've gone to a lounge (which was stupid gay, not homosexual. gay because i hated the service and the price I paid) and to a club, which wasn't big but it wasn't my thing. I'm not into drinking so I guess I don't like the club environment. ahaha
nosnibor
Haha it's in Edinburgh, but you get clubs like that all over the place! I think that's why I got so bummed out though, I usually love that night!

Bahhh, maybe. I'm clearly worrying too much, I know I could analyse it to death!

Tis a shame, Edinburgh's too distant to have a good night out. I'd love to go there sometime though :biggrin:
I've gone off them, they don't do much for me, its very uncomfortable and coats are a pain. Full of idiots too :sigh: I love drinking but those sort of nights out just drain me.
Bump. Tell you what, a friend of mine swears by half a gram of mephedrone (say what you will) and a bottle of wine. Then your night is amazing. She gaurentees it! I think i may get some negatives from this, but oh well.

Assuming your going somewhere good, a student night/gig or soemthing. something where everyones just having a laugh.

Latest

Trending

Trending