Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    It's not really wise to give animals as gifts unless you're CERTAIN the recipient will look after it properly.
    It is when you exchange it for the hope of gratitude sex.

ReputationRep:
    I cannot stand Shih Tzu's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    I thought it was common sense not to give animals as gifts, unless the recipient specifically asked for it. Did they?
    I know what I'm doing. I'm not as thick as I look.

ReputationRep:
    Fluffy animals... my one weakness :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    Where is it? I went to Zell Am See four years ago and haven't skied outdoors since you've made me all nostalgic! :p:
    It is in Heavenly, Lake Tahoe in the USA. I used to love in the US and this is the first time back in about 12 years so I am really excited. I know Zell Am See never skied but driven past it a few times. Indoor skiing is great but just doesnt compare to skiing 10km + without needing a lift.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaccyG)
    It is in Heavenly, Lake Tahoe in the USA. I used to love in the US and this is the first time back in about 12 years so I am really excited. I know Zell Am See never skied but driven past it a few times. Indoor skiing is great but just doesnt compare to skiing 10km + without needing a lift.
    It looks amazing. I'm so jealous :p:
    Nah, it's just not the same. I get bored really easily when it's just the same place all the time, up and down within a minute or two :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    I know what I'm doing. I'm not as thick as I look.
    Did they specifically ask for a dog? Are they expecting to get a dog tomorrow? Do they have the time to properly train a young puppy and give it regular walks and take care of all of its needs? Are they financially prepared to take care of it and pay for all its vaccinations, plus any emergency medical bills that may come up?

ReputationRep:
    I guess you're going to steal it.

I would!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george54)
    yes this is trolling, but please, just for one second, try and imagine forcing that dog, legs first, into a large blender.

lol!
    YEAH THAT WOULD BE ******* joke LOL

seen ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    Did they specifically ask for a dog? Are they expecting to get a dog tomorrow? Do they have the time to properly train a young puppy and give it regular walks and take care of all of its needs? Are they financially prepared to take care of it and pay for all its vaccinations, plus any emergency medical bills that may come up?
    I agree with you.

I would never buy someone a puppy unless they were prepared to take care of it. There are too many abandoned dogs nowadays.

A puppy is a lot of work, and will demand a significant amount of someones time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    Like I said I know what I'm doing.

ReputationRep:
    awww - that is indeed awesome puppy-age

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    I'm hoping that doesn't mean it looks good to eat!
    Of course not *butters his slices of bread and fetches the ketchup* :angel:

(Original post by EffieFlowers)
    Ahaha! :')
    Go on and stick a fork in it.
    I prefer the utensil 'skewer'! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Tis pretty damn cute, but kittens are the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Yep. Just got this puppy that i'm giving to someone on the weekend as a gift. I hope she likes it as much as I do!

AWW so so cute
    has he/she got a name?

ReputationRep:
    Aww he's gorgeous...

...The puppy is pretty cute too :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    I have that hoodie :ninja:
    H&M :awesome:
    That photo was taken nearly 3 years ago though, mine fell apart a short while after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moregano)
    H&M :awesome:
    That photo was taken nearly 3 years ago though, mine fell apart a short while after.
    Indeed :p:
    I haven't worn mine in ages, all the wee emo kids from my school started wearing them :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Giving someone an animal as a gift is generally a bad idea unless you're sure they want it and can take care of it.

ReputationRep:
    Is that a Lhasa-Apso?

Mine's far from a puppy but he's still awesome!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.