Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was interested in doing the Access course because I missed out on 2 years of college life due to proplems ect. I could have done a levels, anyway dont want to go into details. But if i start this course I would be 18 .. and finishing it I would be 19. Do you think I could do it, I am going to do preferably 2 voluntary jobs this year and I would like to think that I am really mature for my age(: . I have good gcses, not perfect but okay.

-Oh and it is too late for me to go back to college and start level 3(THIS SEPT); so thats no option.

Has anyone younger(not like an older mature student) ever got to do a degree they would like in university, with the access to HE(and/or gcses). Please do reply backkk?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.