Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Im 24 miles away from strathclyde and cant get accomodation for 2010.

    they said i can apply near the end of june for halls, because i have a medical condition (IBS) but still no guarantee whether ill get in or not .

    i was wondering what victoria halls are like??

    anyone living there recommend them?

    i was wondering also what kind of students go there, and from what unis? and do you get the same uni experience as people in halls?

    and are they better than birkbeck?

    are they decent rooms etc? (if anyone living there could take photos and send them to me that would be great)

    and also, could i maybe apply for them as an insurance thing? like get them, and if i get a place in strathclyde halls swap? i know this costs money and stuff, but it mite be worth it?

    any advice on this would be great thanks. :p: :woo:

University open days

  • University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.