Turn on thread page Beta

What do you do for energy/boost during the day? watch

ReputationRep:
    ......?

ReputationRep:
    Food.

As any stimulant, caffeine whatnot always comes with a down period.

ReputationRep:
    Pickup some fruit, bananas are great for a quick glucose boost.

ReputationRep:
    Bananas for me aswell! Usually have a few before playing Rugby aswell, which sees me through the game!

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate. It's bad because it makes you crash not long after, so then I just have some more. I am a poster board for healthy living clearlyyy.
    Maybe nuts though, nuts are supposed to be a slow release energy aren't they?

ReputationRep:
    Have a ****

ReputationRep:
    chocolate does it for me. I take a bar into any exam that is longer than 1 hour. I would have it half way through just to make sure my mind wont lose out to tiredness during the last hours or so of the exam.

ReputationRep:
    Tea. Huge amounts of tea.
    And if I'm really lagging, a jacket potato with baked beans.

ReputationRep:
    Not food, ffs. It'll switch you into PSS mode and make you feel drowsy and lethargic for the rest of the day. Have a cup of coffee.

ReputationRep:
    Drink a can of Rockstar or Monster, Either will do just fine and have you on a buzz for a while.

ReputationRep:
    Crystal Meth....:gah:

joke.

ReputationRep:
    i have two replies due to the fact that i didn't get u ..lol

1.i do smthn i like so that i can study/ conitnue the boring thing i was doing. for example : read a book ..idk

2.um eat anythin which has sugar but not in a huge amount cuz then u'll be hyperactive :P

i hope i helped ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Energy drink, tea or chocolate. :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    Food.

As any stimulant, caffeine whatnot always comes with a down period.
    Sugar also comes with a down period. There is no difference apart from the extremity of the effects (positive and negative).

ReputationRep:
    Coffee and jogging :crazy:

ReputationRep:
    Coffee, Relentless etc. Pro Plus is rubbish btw.

ReputationRep:
    Food...can't eat chocolate so I eat biscuits and bananas...maybe take a lil nap...maybe run around a bit...

ReputationRep:
    Get up and dance or go for a walk in the countryside. Open a window or turn the heating down. Start some washing up, put the work I ned to finish in order. Stretch. Make coffee. Graze on Graze box. Lie down on my bed. Set an alarm for five minutes, and just forget all your thoughts. Chill. Stop thinking.

ReputationRep:
    Tea or Coffee or Coke

ReputationRep:
    Eat a bag of sugar.

It usually perks me up.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.