Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you do for energy/boost during the day? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H.JJJ)
    chocolate does it for me. I take a bar into any exam that is longer than 1 hour. I would have it half way through just to make sure my mind wont lose out to tiredness during the last hours or so of the exam.

I didn't think you were allowed to eat in exams?:confused:

I don't know really, i cant think of anything i do to give me an energy boost. I mean i drink tea but not for that reason and i don't really eat much chocolate or drink coffee or energy drinks, i just get on with stuff coz the thought of getting it over with is enough motivation or boost/ whatever.

ReputationRep:
    I drink Boost..i love it

ReputationRep:
    Fap away to my hearts content.

Usually bananas or 35p energy drinks. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I go for a quick nap

ReputationRep:
    powernaps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loopykitten!)
    How does any exam board or institution expect someone to concentrate constantly for 1 hour plus? My college didn't mind really, especially doing 3 hour long exams.

Food. I don't do energy drinks anymore...

(Original post by loopykitten!)
    It is allowed, as long as you don't make lot of noises when unwrapping the chocolate/sweets. I also take couple of mints/skittles with me

ReputationRep:
    Have a couple of teas or coffees in the morning and exercise it always helps and i do love my redbull.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeStudent)
    Food. I don't do energy drinks anymore...

It is allowed, as long as you don't make lot of noises when unwrapping the chocolate/sweets. I also take couple of mints/skittles with me

So i can take in one of them easter eggs u can write on in icing....

humm exam notes taste sooo nice.. humm wait.. i havnt done that question yet! doh

ReputationRep:
    Redbull!!.......works for me.....

ReputationRep:
    tea, or sweets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoadWarrior)
    Coffee, Relentless etc. Pro Plus is rubbish btw.
    I beg to differ!

Pro-plus used sparingly and at the right times will be getting me through my degree. I Have faaaar too much to do to actually sleep a sensible amount in term-time and with 3 hours contact time a day I do actually need to stay awake! I also don't have time to make coffee(I am totally serious, from when I get up, to about 6pm I have no time to make/drink coffee...). Pro-plus allows me to just about last through the down of lectures but the low comes along with the high of finishing lectures, so it basically just mellows me out.

ReputationRep:
    Shoot some people with a 9mm... makes me feel a whole lot better about the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoMo1)
    I beg to differ!

Pro-plus used sparingly and at the right times will be getting me through my degree. I Have faaaar too much to do to actually sleep a sensible amount in term-time and with 3 hours contact time a day I do actually need to stay awake! I also don't have time to make coffee(I am totally serious, from when I get up, to about 6pm I have no time to make/drink coffee...). Pro-plus allows me to just about last through the down of lectures but the low comes along with the high of finishing lectures, so it basically just mellows me out.
    Proper espresso with a proper espresso maker beats Pro-Plus and any of that **** any day of the week... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Pub.
    /thread

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.