ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    He posted his pic here

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...158879&page=17
    Oh good :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    For a good reason.
    Did he get fed up of you fapping over it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Did he get fed up of you fapping over it?
    Probs :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    This guy has nice bone structure :mmm:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=139996
    Shall I nominate him too? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Probs :shifty:
    :lolwut: :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lucky guy :emo:

ReputationRep:
    None :mute:

lol kidding, there's no way im going through everyone's pics, but i saw Edycal's pic and he is hot :top:

ReputationRep:
    Or you can knock out the people who don't have profile pictures. And on the new thread, post each person's profile picture with their name, so people voting don't have to go on each profile :mmm:
    If I already have a vote does that mean I'm in the poll? :mmm:
    Hm, I think it's a good idea, but I'm afraid someone(maybe you maxfire? :cool:) has to choose 16 guys :mmm: And then I'll post a poll and pictures.

ReputationRep:
    Maxfire :sexface:

I disagree with some of the people on that list though

ReputationRep:
    Hm, I think it's a good idea, but I'm afraid someone(maybe you maxfire? :cool:) has to choose 16 guys :mmm: And then I'll post a poll and pictures.
    I don't think we'll get to the end by telling people to nominate in this thread...it'd take ages. I think seeing as this was your idea, you should pick the 16...as I, being a guy, and biased (:sexface:) would not be the best person to pick 16 hot guys.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we'll get to the end by telling people to nominate in this thread...it'd take ages. I think seeing as this was your idea, you should pick the 16...as I, being a guy, and biased (:sexface:) would not be the best person to pick 16 hot guys.
    Ok, I was just kidding, don't worry!

But you know, some people will say it's unfair. However, no one wants to vote so I guess I'll just make a new thread with a poll and with pictures :sexface:

ReputationRep:

But you know, some people will say it's unfair. However, no one wants to vote so I guess I'll just make a new thread with a poll and with pictures :sexface:
    Link me when you're done :sexface:
    And who cares if people say it's unfair, just remind them it's the internet if they complain :p:

ReputationRep:

I was nominated twice, I should be on the list :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    lol what an awful list, objectively I'd say only he is good looking http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=161790

Maybe him I'm not sure http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=376113

I don't wanna be up for nomination either, I'm deleting that photo from photobucket at the next available opportunity, kthx

ReputationRep:
    Link me when you're done :sexface:
    Ok :sexface: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    lol what an awful list, objectively I'd say only he is good looking http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=161790

Maybe him I'm not sure http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=376113

I don't wanna be up for nomination either, I'm deleting that photo from photobucket at the next available opportunity, kthx
    Hmmm, I think there are a few really fit guys on this list, but if you don't want to be nominated then I won't nominate you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, I think there are a few really fit guys on this list, but if you don't want to be nominated then I won't nominate you :rolleyes:
    thanks

(Original post by fox_the_fix)
    He looks like the french guy from inbetweeners (only in 1 episode)
    lol patrice? Someone said that to me before, I had longer hair a month ago and we dress similarly too

ReputationRep:
    (New thread? It sucks :sigh:)

Oh, we need more girls like you! :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    And thanks! I'll rep you back tomorrow!
    thanks well i'm always around the pervy threads.. i just keep quiet about it, but now i'm out and proud! :p:

you don't have to, i just thought i would seeing as people were being mean instead of appreciating the dedication..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)

lol patrice? Someone said that to me before, I had longer hair a month ago and we dress similarly too
    yah patrice lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    thanks

Don't flatter yourself, Patrice has much nicer cheekbones.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.