Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, I was just wondering if anyone has filled in the DLA application form - I don't understand the difference between the work placements and work experience page. Where should I put my Vac schemes, cos I want to be able to add a bit of description about them?
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.