Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I started my course in September, I was automatically assessed for the Maintenance Loan, but I didn't request it because I thought I wouldn't need it as I'd still be living at home - however now, I really need the money as my course is quite expensive, my laptop has died and a whole list of other things also.

I sent of a Maintenance Loan request form on Tuesday, will I have to wait ages to receive the money?

Thanks to anyone who replies

ReputationRep:
    You can visit your university finance and ask them for a emerengy loan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nessa87)
    Hi,

I started my course in September, I was automatically assessed for the Maintenance Loan, but I didn't request it because I thought I wouldn't need it as I'd still be living at home - however now, I really need the money as my course is quite expensive, my laptop has died and a whole list of other things also.

I sent of a Maintenance Loan request form on Tuesday, will I have to wait ages to receive the money?

Thanks to anyone who replies
    Probably a week or two. Depends when SFE process it and then it'll be about 3 days later.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.