Turn on thread page Beta

Unit 2 PSYA2- AQA 2010 21/01/10...How did you find it? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abercrombie1992)
    i really do not know why i did it, but i stupidly forgot to turn over the page after the abnormality 12 marker. so what ever questions were after the 12 marker i didnt even read them means oviously did not write anything for those questions. but before i found out that i made that mistake i fought the rest of the exam went reeli well compared to may 09.

can someone tell me how many marks were after the 12 marker so i know how many ive lost already.
    also how many marks out of 72 are most likely going to be the grade boundary for an A or a B
    I believe 12 marks after that, made up of two 6 mark questions.

ReputationRep:
    how marks out of 72 u think for an A and B then

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I did it as a resit, and found it fine, apart from the social influence section (section B)

Although, when i think i do ok, i do badly, so younever know the only question that was i was like OMG OMG OGM was that that horrid 6 mark social infkeucne and change or whatever it was, one boy suggested it could be like Asch did his study in the 50's and then people did meta-analysis' and the results were different, i wrote somecrap about the suffragettes and MLK, Didnt like the George and his Dad or who is least likley to conform, and in the stress section, they asked about work, did they want work research (eg Marmot?) or something else, cos it was a bit confusing

everyone else at school that did it (about 10) found it really difficult though, hopefully we will have low grade boundaries then!!

ReputationRep:
    After the 12 marker there was 2 more 6 mark questions.

11 Identify and outline key features of two psychological approaches to psychopathology. (6 marks)
    12 Hamish has a phobia of heights. The phobia has now become so bad that he has difficulty is going to his office on the third floor, and he cannot even sit on the top deck of a bus any more. He has decided to try systematic de-sensitisation to help him with his problem.
    Explain how the therapist might use systematic de-sensitisation to help Hamish to overcome his phobia. (6 marks).

ReputationRep:
    I did much worse than I thought in this exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haithere)
    I did much worse than I thought in this exam
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar-plum-fairy)
    Same
    What did you get?

ReputationRep:
    What did you get?

Well, I got 76%, which is still good I know, but I had put in so much work into it (it was a resit) and apart from a couple of the conformity/obedience questions, I thought the paper went really well, and I could answer every question. But evidently not, and its not really good enough for me to be able to get the grades for my firm choice (which will be either Bham or Kent)

How did you do??

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember any of the questions on this paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurak24)
    Does anyone remember any of the questions on this paper?
    I have a copy of my script. Was it anything in particular you wanted?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the psya2 januaury 2010 paper if so can you please put it on here

ReputationRep:
    I have a copy of my script. Was it anything in particular you wanted?
    hey can you put the january 2010 psya2 paper and mark scheme on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abercrombie1992)
    i really do not know why i did it, but i stupidly forgot to turn over the page after the abnormality 12 marker. so what ever questions were after the 12 marker i didnt even read them means oviously did not write anything for those questions. but before i found out that i made that mistake i fought the rest of the exam went reeli well compared to may 09.

can someone tell me how many marks were after the 12 marker so i know how many ive lost already.
    also how many marks out of 72 are most likely going to be the grade boundary for an A or a B
    are you stoned
    there wasnt anymore questions after that essay
    it was the last question coz abnormality was the last topic

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.