Turn on thread page Beta

1 meal a day? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthi-SH)
    so long as you snack regularly and eat proper food, and drink plenty of water then it should be fine for a short period of time, but not long term. But, if anyone wants to see a stupider diet, go for this:
    http://forums.finalgear.com/food/wat...ck-diet-29297/
    Only if you're overweight, otherwise it'll just mess up your metabolism and when you start eating more you'll gain loads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha_c)
    Only if you're overweight, otherwise it'll just mess up your metabolism and when you start eating more you'll gain loads.
    thats why i said short period of time, your metabolism wont be destroyed if you do it over just 2 or 3 days, if you start going towards a week and above, then you have problems, i dont condone not eating properly, but in cases where people are too busy to eat, and i know people that are like this(they have 2 jobs to get enough money to feed their family) then sometimes they dont have the time to sit down and eat a meal, but they still snack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthi-SH)
    thats why i said short period of time, your metabolism wont be destroyed if you do it over just 2 or 3 days, if you start going towards a week and above, then you have problems, i dont condone not eating properly, but in cases where people are too busy to eat, and i know people that are like this(they have 2 jobs to get enough money to feed their family) then sometimes they dont have the time to sit down and eat a meal, but they still snack
    Ah ok I thought you meant a few weeks as a short period rather then a few days.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.