Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Im not talking about now but I thought the fair was today and was going to it but was reasonably happy where I am except if somewhere came up on another street I have wanting to move back to for 9 years since I left home came up I would of taken it.

LL rang this morning saying he had 6 viewings and walked into my room as I was groggy.

Found out one of the viewings took it

Went on Uni site and list of landlords and EVERY one is taken!!! Im not joking! and to make matters worse there is 5 houses in the same street I have been wanting to move back to for 9 years and is the first time I have seen them and they all have gone!

The reason being is there is a strange massive increase in groups of female students! every one I rang had groups of 4 or more female students one had 12 girls sign up together!

Even the uni managed houses are all gone as are most rooms in halls(wouldnt mind halls but bit too noisy and stressful for someone whos 27 this year) and too tiny since I own a plasma and hundreds of dvds and need a van to move stuff.

Go onto rightmove or something.
How are you feeling about your exams?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.