Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Will I burn in hell for cheating in exams? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It probably doesnt matter if you are young, but at a level/gcse it boils down to this: other people will receive lower grades without you doing work. End of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    basically, op, you're a massive [email protected]/
    This, because...

(Original post by Moe Lester)
    ********, you never did any of this.
    ...this.

ReputationRep:
    IF you can get away with cheating then you deserve to pass, because you've took the risk of getting punished in order to succeed. I've used my iphone with wikipedia in an exam because if i didnt, it would have been a fail, so i'd rather jsut have an unjustified pass then a justified fail. Screw morals

ReputationRep:
    Erm I wouldnt post that on here if i was you the mods and that can see your IP etc and exam board reps regularly use this site(so ive heard)

ReputationRep:
    If thats true the people who are suposed to stop you from cheating are the ones to blame for failing at their job, and if they were doing as good a job as possible it shows inteligence, initiative and guts for finding a way round it so good for you. <- those three would be more usefull in the work world then Alevel knowledge in many ways anyway.

I personally would never be able to do that and would rather do the work/fail so I cant really sit here and feel hard done by.

ReputationRep:
    you're not very honest and if you believe in hell i'd do some good deeds/go to church etc if i were you. You're probably the worst exam cheat i've ever heard of. I once wrote a couple of equations on my leg two inches above my skirt hem but it turned out that i didn't need them. Since that was only an end of year test not a public exam I don't really feel very guilty but i wouldn't do it again.
    You should stop though in case you get caught or your friend turns you in (never underestimate the capriciousness of the conscience)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Not really.

Would you want to be treated by a doctor who cheated to pass their exams?

Exams show you qualified. Cheating voids them.
    That is different- of course a doctor should pass all their exams fairly.

Let me clarify myself- if there was an exam you had to take that had no relevance whatsoever to what you were going to do in the future and was a subject that you have no interest whatsoever in, I don't see why you should let yourself fail that and hence ruin your life simply because you were unable to learn all the material.

ReputationRep:
    Am i the only person who doesnt beleive the OP? I think it the feasable way the OP could have did this is if they have long hair to totally cover the sight of an earphone in the ear. Someone with short hair would get caught on for sure.
    I am also reluctant to beleive the person who used the iphone to cheat.

To the person who said the exam board reps use this sight, if thats true, how could they even prove that the OP has cheated? Its not like they have cctv to go back on and confirm that he did what he described in hia opening post.

ReputationRep:
    If you need to cheat then you don't deserve to pass so why bother? Do something you're good at.

ReputationRep:
    I used to cheat on "tests". Never exams though.
    And I did well in my exams, so meh. Cheaters aren't always gonna fail, but just can't be arsed learning for it.

ReputationRep:
    What's that gadget and where can I buy it?

ReputationRep:
    Brave, brave fool...

ReputationRep:
    Lol. It will just make your life a hell of a lot harder. As you do not learn anything, so when you reach the stage where you cannot cheat, such as uni; you will fail your whole course miserably, and thats your £302931200123 down the drain.

You lose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    If you beat me in Core 3 i'm going to bend your dad over a table made out of graph paper and show him the biggest chain rule of his life with my definate integral tending to infinity inside his and under his y = 1 / x^2 curved bottom.

oh LOL

Mate, you're gonna get busted one of these fine days. And it won't be pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranticMind)
    Wow that has got to be the most complicated math analogy of gay rape I've ever heard...
    And I've heard a few in my time.

ReputationRep:
    LOL epic
    obviously not fair on the others who worked hard ! - i'd be pretty pissed if i was in the same exam as you n failed after workin my a*se off :mad:
    ..but i think its quite cool u got away with it
    hit me up with the earpiece..sounds like a nifty gagdet haha

btw i dont know about burning in hell..but like i said, if anyone who sat the same exams found out.. :cannon:

ReputationRep:
    I think you're trolling to be honest. e.g. How the hell is the person speaking into the earphone meant to know what you need to know about at that specific point?

ReputationRep:
    You might not burn in hell but everyone on TSR will burn you.

:mob:

Also, as Revolution is my Name said, I don't really understand how you are managing to cheat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Not really.

Would you want to be treated by a doctor who cheated to pass their exams?

Exams show you qualified. Cheating voids them.
    Yeah because a doctor would be allowed to treat people just because he/she passed exams :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hell awaits you.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.