Turn on thread page Beta

Will I burn in hell for cheating in exams? watch

ReputationRep:
    who the **** says cell phone

ReputationRep:
    this is a load of crap you defo didnt do any of this. 'spy gear'! like wtf! anyone who believes any of this crap are fools, fools i tell u. firstly a word in the ear would require you to talk back and i would defo realise if someone was whispering to themselves. in fact id be a bit disturbed.

however, to answer ur question in the event that this putrid mount of BS is true, no you wouldnt burn in hell. u need to repent, to not be proud, and let God show ur sorry. ultimately its ur pride that will damn u so im sure it wont make u burn in hell. there is also questions about whether hell is a geographical place, as opposed to a place of spiritual torment. if this calvinist interpretation were to be true than u would merely be spiritually merked.

low da beef doe, no need for this shizzle. i have bare love now innit for doz ppl who are bare stupid but arent sinning plebians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    Am i the only person who doesnt beleive the OP? I think it the feasable way the OP could have did this is if they have long hair to totally cover the sight of an earphone in the ear. Someone with short hair would get caught on for sure.
    I am also reluctant to beleive the person who used the iphone to cheat.
    naah im with you, check my earleir post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've been cheating in exams (5 times now) with the help of a friend. i bought one of those spy gadget things online that you stick in your ear an use with your cell phone. I use it for science, geography an history exams where you need to learn lots of names and dates. At first I was really happy cause I aced those tests and got really good grades. But now Im thinking maybe I'm a bad person for cheating, or maybe I'm just being smart by making sure i pass at the end of the year?:o:

Btw any of you guys wnna know whre I got the secret earpiece from just give me a shout . I won't feel so bad if i'm not the only one cheating.
    Tell us then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buckett)
    Yes you will. Exams aren't getting easier it just turns out that losers like you have to cheat at them becuase you can't be bothered to work for them so think it's ok to cheat.

I hope you get caught and live a miserable life loves x
    YOU JEALOUS, JUDGEMENTAL SCHLAGGGGGG

ReputationRep:
    Yes...and you deserve it.

Putting in a few more hours could easily help you reach your goals but cheating shows how weak academically you are. Its not worth it if you get caught and I am sure an earpiece if seen, will be seized and you will be in some serious ****.

Its a shame really... i hope you don't intend to keep this up.

ReputationRep:
    No you won't burn in hell for cheating in exams.

On the other hand, trolls burn in hell for eternity, so I guess you'll be going there anyway

ReputationRep:
    I've been cheating in exams (5 times now) with the help of a friend. i bought one of those spy gadget things online that you stick in your ear an use with your cell phone. I use it for science, geography an history exams where you need to learn lots of names and dates. At first I was really happy cause I aced those tests and got really good grades. But now Im thinking maybe I'm a bad person for cheating, or maybe I'm just being smart by making sure i pass at the end of the year?:o:

Btw any of you guys wnna know whre I got the secret earpiece from just give me a shout . I won't feel so bad if i'm not the only one cheating.
    Why are you cheating in your exams?.I dont see the point myself, you should only pass exams by revising hard and knowing the subject.Where are you at school, college or uni?.

You wont burn in hell, but I"m sure the cheating will catch up with you sooner or later and you will be found out.

ReputationRep:
    If this is true, OP, you suck.

Exams are meant to show you just how good you are. Cheating is unfair to people who are actually smart, or who work really hard.

Oh well. You'll eventually be caught. And even if you aren't, it'll soon become apparent in university/work that your fake grades don't represent the real you.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe not burn in hell, but you'd be pretty screwed if you got caught. Cheating devalues the work of other people who have actually put time and effort into attempting to get good grades. If you get a place on a highly competitive course at uni, that's one less person who can get on the course, people who've made a genuine effort to get the grades they need.

ReputationRep:
    thats silly , someone will find out eventually

ReputationRep:
    Nope...but its not something to be proud off.
    You're only cheating yourself

ReputationRep:

Okay, the point is not whether you did actually cheat or not, since it's fairly obvious you didn't.

The point is that,, if you DID manage to actually cheat in an exam, you wouldn't have to worry about the possibility of hell. I'd find you and torture you myself.. I'm not having ********* like you getting amazing grades when the rest of us work for them.

ReputationRep:
    i hate people like you.
    Why bother with anything if you're never going to do it yourself. Clearly you have avoidance issues and you're scared of hard work. I hope you realise that everything you have/will receive in your life in terms of offers,jobs,etc is/will be based on the fact that you cheated your way through the system.

What do you feel like on results day? It CLEARLY can't mean anything to you if you're not willing to work at it and put the effort in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by near_comatose)
    Yeah because a doctor would be allowed to treat people just because he/she passed exams :rolleyes:
    Well they, are thats kind of the point. Finals are examinations, if you pass them then you can become an F1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az1992)
    Not really, just because you or I wouldnt do it does make him a ****. From one perspective education is already unfair, how some people are able to have the best education and teaching while others have teachers who dont know what some of their subjects on key terms are.
    Epic fail sentence.

ReputationRep:
    If you can get away with it, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Cheating in A-level means you do not understand your A-levels which will mean you will not be able to understand your university course which will mean you will cheat at university which will mean you will get good grades which will mean you will get a job and you will not have the skills to properly do that job which will mean your rear end will be booted out of the job which will mean you will have a bad job record which will mean you will no longer be employed which will mean you will fail at life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueJ-)
    Epic fail sentence.
    epic? we're not on world of warcraft you arrogant mug

ReputationRep:
    Thread locked because we won't allow the encouragement of cheating =)

OP I suggest you stop what you are doing before you get caught.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.