Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Ahh ok. My step auntie and uncle used to teach there and I wondered if you'd ever had him for chemistry :dontknow:
    Most likely not then, are you ready for this exam tomorrow, what kind of topics do you think will be in it?

(Original post by JumpingJonny)
    Most likely not then, are you ready for this exam tomorrow, what kind of topics do you think will be in it?
    I'm not retaking it, but been following the thread since I posted the spec to help OP out when they made it. I somehow got a B in it when I took it 1st time (probably to do with the 48/60 in coursework, which meant I got ~36/60 in the exam) so I left it. I know I won't get any higher in it so I retook the others which I haven't manages to get higher than a C in.

ReputationRep:
    Heyy,how did everyone find the unifying paper?

ReputationRep:
    i found it hard

ReputationRep:
    I didnt think it was that bad...but thinking about it now...i probably didnt put as much info as i needed into my answers. Got a really low e last year but only need four more marks to get a B overall! So nervous as everythin depends on it!Thought the practicle was mega hard tho...always crap at them. What questions did you find hard?

ReputationRep:
    I need 7 more marks on my E from last year to get an A, I am not really sure how this went, all depends on if what I wrote is right. That wasnt really any solid biology questions

How was it for everyone? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    How was it for everyone? :hugs:
    The frustrating thing with unifying is it tries to be so broad that it actually covers very little biological knowledge, there were quite a few suggest questions etc. Having seen how random some mark schemes can be I think I will have to wait and see :p: I am just glad my uni place doesnt depend on it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    There was alot of mod2 stuff on it!
    Nicotine had appeared previously in a past paper but it didnt really help lol
    i think it was ok..quite a standard difficulty paper compared to the past papers

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing unifying tomorrow??? khaggy your name sounds extremely familiar?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.