Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Having trouble with bulking my legs :S watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam188)
    Anyway OP, you know your body the best. Train your legs if you want, as anything has to help a bit i guess. i'm just trying to say that some people are just very lucky with their legs. Please believe me on this one, as i know I'm correct. Not just your calf size but whole legs in general.( i just spoke to a rower friend to confirm this). These other dweebs might know more about exercise routines, but it's like anything- you need the ability in the beginning to excel- simple.
    :rofl:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/toddblue47.htm

Look at those chicken legs in the first picture then scroll down.

ReputationRep:
    Bishamon is ******* stupid! he said this: ''depending on calf height and shape some may appear smaller than others''

That is the most stupid thing i have ever read- get out of here Bishamon you idiot
    :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/toddblue47.htm

Look at those chicken legs in the first picture then scroll down.

Exactly. NOT everyone who trains their legs turn up like that though do they. What don't you get? You obviously have to use your legs to get the potential muscle size you nerd

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. NOT everyone who trains their legs turn up like that though do they. What don't you get? You obviously have to use your legs to get the potential muscle size you nerd
    Yes, they do everyone who trains their legs EFFICIENTLY does, you sound like such a textbook underachiever. Everyone has the potential muscle size however people do not utilise it due to laziness/ineptitude, you seem to have a mixture of both.

ReputationRep:
    They're doing it wrong kinda like the OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    Yes, they do everyone who trains their legs EFFICIENTLY does, you sound like such a textbook underachiever. Everyone has the potential muscle size however people do not utilise it due to laziness/ineptitude, you seem to have a mixture of both.

Dude my legs have always been huge- massive compared to my upper body. It has to be genetics- I am living proof!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Dude my legs have always been huge- massive compared to my upper body. It has to be genetics- I am living proof!!!!!!!!!
    :lol:

pics or gtfo

ReputationRep:
    When i say huge i dont mean like ripped to peices from doing squats. I don't do much weights. But if i did- i reckon i could get some serious results.

ReputationRep:
    When i say huge i dont mean like ripped to peices from doing squats. I don't do much weights. But if i did- i reckon i could get some serious results.
    oh shut up, you cant even follow your own arguments, you level of tool is shocking.

ReputationRep:
    oh shut up, you cant even follow your own arguments, you level of tool is shocking.

I can imagine you down your local gym telling the puch bag to fight back after you've been slapping it about a bit. Stop arguing and just accept your wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I can imagine you down your local gym telling the puch bag to fight back after you've been slapping it about a bit. Stop arguing and just accept your wrong.
    How, you have not provided one cited source or compelling argument in regards to anything you have written, your idiocy is just moving, I genuinely feel sorry for you. Your analogy is lopsided and doesnt even make any sense. Are you dyslexic or something? I mean seriously were you put in those "special" classes at school?

ReputationRep:
    ^ Classic case of back track.

Bet they really look like this:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    they really look like this:

Wow Sam, your teardrops and quad separations are really impressive. I love the way the nothingness of your hamstrings differentiates from the 2 dimensional shape of your calves.

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Wow Sam, your teardrops and quad separations are really impressive. I love the way the nothingness of your hamstrings differentiates from the 2 dimensional shape of your calves.

+Rep

ReputationRep:
    Your a bunch of gays- i dont even do serious weights but just from browsing muscle builiding forums, all agree with me so i must be right. So do i trust them or some nerdy student forum. me thinks the former.

Why do you want to see my legs?- they are big but nothing to exactly model your queers. How am i backtracking too? I said i have naturally big legs, what's your point- you sound deranged. My legs are probably alot bigger than the op's despite his recent efforts and frustration. I bet your mum's legs are nice and big bishamon

ReputationRep:
    Your a bunch of gays- i dont even do serious weights but just from browsing muscle builiding forums, all agree with me so i must be right. So do i trust them or some nerdy student forum. me thinks the former.

Why do you want to see my legs?- they are big but nothing to exactly model your queers. How am i backtracking too? I said i have naturally big legs, what's your point- you sound deranged. My legs are probably alot bigger than the op's despite his recent efforts and frustration. I bet your mum's legs are nice and big bishamon
    You're awesome, totally awesome, remind me to pos rep you tomorrow. Yeah, I also found a couple more of Sam's contest pics and photoshoot collections:

Contest line-up (second from left):

Abs and Quads:

Rear lat spread:

Fan-made artistic impression:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is different, obviously.

Some people have bigger legs some people have smaller legs.

I myself, before i started weight training, which wasn't that long ago, had fairly big legs compared to my upper body, however they are considerably bigger now. and that's only by doing squats and calf raises.

ReputationRep:
    Despite half the guys posting here being bodybuilders?

ReputationRep:
    yes, we're all raging emaciated homosexuals for advocating hard work and a solid diet

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.