The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In truth most women could kick burningnun's ass because his strength is unfunctional.
Reply 101
Delta Usafa
The fact that the origins of the word come from the Middle Ages doesn't mean that chivalry in its present definition is demeaning towards women. It's simply a tradition. And for the most part, having a vagina does make her more worthy. It's in our biological makeup to respect women more and be extra protective of them.

Oh and my feelings aren't hurt by "some internet post" (ironic coming from you, Mr. Internet Tough Guy). That's not going to stop me from calling you out for being a jackass, though. What happened to people "deserving respect because they are human?" :rolleyes:

Oh trust me, you've just proved yourself more of a jackass than "my internet persona" could ever hope to be.

Oh and FYI rape is actually more in our genetic makeup than respect:rolleyes:
DBazza

But that's it...we both know that there was no real malice intended by "Freddy", but people like these guys don't care, they'll make trouble out of anything. I once got started on by a guy in a club because one of his girlfriend's mates fell over, and I said to his GF "Is your friend okay?" He somehow took that to be me trying it on with his GF, and to paraphrase the legendary Ron Burgundy..."Boy, that escalated quickly!". It never ceases to amaze me how pathetic some people can be.

But this wasn't just a harmless passing comment. It was direct and meaningful as well as pointless and unnecessary.

The passer by sounds like a prick by all accounts.
paddy
That's a generalisation. I know women that could kick your ass:rolleyes:

Maybe, but maybe not. When I did kickboxing I used to spar women who were pretty decent competitively, and we all had to be careful because we were so much stronger than them. There are definitely quite a few women who could beat me up, and probably some of them live in this country. I don't know if you know them though. I don't.
Aphotic Cosmos
We may be asking for it - doesn't mean we deserve it, especially when the people abusing us are generally degenerates or scroungers, peppered with a few exceptions.

Don't take it personally. Maybe it's not even the cause. Many people just dislike protesters. I'm one of them, mostly.
paddy
Oh trust me, you've just proved yourself more of a jackass than "my internet persona" could ever hope to be.

What a massive steaming pile of hypocrisy!

Oh and FYI rape is actually more in our genetic makeup than respect:rolleyes:

Not respect, but defensiveness. Respect is a matter of culture. And according to you, everyone deserves it for being human!

Hence the steaming pile of hypocrisy, fresh from the anus of irony.

Latest

Trending

Trending